Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the chances of a first round LA vs LA playoff series?

Slim, unless we pull off quite a big run, and Clipps somehow get up to the 2, maybe? But I think they slot in around 3, meaning we need to reach 6. And that looks rather unlikely at this juncture, to say the very least.

My Suns team is falling apart as an organization.  The only thing keeping me alive right now is our draft picks, and the fact the Lakers suck.  Happy to finally hear all you Laker fans complain.  Who woulda ever thought the Suns will get a first round pick from the Lakers this season. 
happy.gif

If Nash would have stayed in Phoenix, everybody would be talking about Beasley right now.  

Kobe Tweeting and talking in 3rd person about his 81 point game might be the corniest and most self-absorbed thing I've ever seen. Your team is garbage, you just lost to the even worse Raptors and a Bulls teams missing Deng & Rose, I don't think tweeting about your 81 point game is the appropriate thing to do right now.

Especially when he's saying things like this:

Kobe Bryant ‏@kobebryant
Watching the game now, the easy shots I missed, I could of had 100 pts! #countonkobe

Nice priorities, Kobe. But then again, I've always thought people make a bigger deal out of the 81 point game than it deserves.

Thank God he only has two maybe three more semi-quality years left in the L then he can quietly bow out gracefully. Dude is uber self-absorbed. :x

LeBron James commented on Twitter about the sale of the Sacramento Kings to a group from Seattle for a valuation of $525 million.

"So the Kings getting sold for 525M!!" wrote James. "And the owners ain't making no money huh? What the hell we have a (lockout) for. Get the hell out of here."

I agree with lebron.

I.... I don't know how to feel. Kind of dirty.

LeBron James commented on Twitter about the sale of the Sacramento Kings to a group from Seattle for a valuation of $525 million.

"So the Kings getting sold for 525M!!" wrote James. "And the owners ain't making no money huh? What the hell we have a (lockout) for. Get the hell out of here."

I agree with lebron.

I.... I don't know how to feel. Kind of dirty.
and then he followed it up with this 
nthat.gif

I do know Mayor Johnson and the city/fans of Sacramento will do whatever it takes to keep the team put. We'll see what happens #NBAFiles
— LeBron James (@KingJames) January 21, 2013

If LeBron is so worried tell him to go sign with the Kings, see how fast a Sacramento based group put up the money.

Since when does LeBron care about small market fans?

If LeBron is so worried tell him to go sign with the Kings, see how fast a Sacramento based group put up the money.

Since when does LeBron care about small market fans?

He doesnt otherwise he wouldnt have abandoned one.

I don't think he cares at all. But having the face of your league put you on blast is interesting.

[quote name="FoampositeMD90"]Kobe Tweeting and talking in 3rd person about his 81 point game might be the corniest and most self-absorbed thing I've ever seen. Your team is garbage, you just lost to the even worse Raptors and a Bulls teams missing Deng & Rose, I don't think tweeting about your 81 point game is the appropriate thing to do right now.

Maybe that's just me tho.[/quote]Not just you.[quote name="mjshoefanatic"]Thank God he only has two maybe three more semi-quality years left in the L then he can quietly bow out gracefully. Dude is uber self-absorbed. :x[/quote]BEEN saying. Least you've gotten to be a non-Laker fan this whole time. I mean, you're a fan of one of the most mediocre teams in NBA history, so I'm sure you might trade a championship or a WCF or even a division title or 2 if it meant having Kobe on the Clippers for a couple years, but I digress. :wink:

^^^ He's probably just mad about the few game checks he missed out because of the lockout.

^^^ Actually Ska, saying the Clippers have been one of the most "mediocre" teams in NBA history is probably being too kind. They've been downright bad for most of their history. But that's the past and I like to think we've finally turned the corner for good ... or at least for as long as we have Griffin in his prime.

Last edited:
You know Lakers fans are upset when they constantly resort to talking about their rings, chips, and banners as if they were on the court themselves.

And it's only January.

Kobe's 6th ring dreams going out the window like

Last edited:
Kobe Tweeting and talking in 3rd person about his 81 point game might be the corniest and most self-absorbed thing I've ever seen. Your team is garbage, you just lost to the even worse Raptors and a Bulls teams missing Deng & Rose, I don't think tweeting about your 81 point game is the appropriate thing to do right now.

Maybe that's just me tho.

whats he supposed to be doing?? crying all day locked in his bedroom?

i think you are just mad he dont give a **** and aint upset like some of these fans on here are...

ah and as i can tell all the dudes who agreed with you have a history of hating on him lol

Last edited:
Tyreke gets traded next month imo Essential. Why wait?

Certainly possible...

The ownership change is why everyone thinks any deal that is not B rate player for another B rate player will wait until the offseason.
Tyreke wouldn't help the Lakers in anyway 
laugh.gif

Any ideas tho Essential 
nerd.gif

EDIT: I remember reading that with all the uncertainty surrounding the Kings, they ain't doing anything major at the deadline, so Reke and DMC probably ain't getting moved.

For the Kings?

Honestly no ideas... They can't afford to make any moves with the sale still going on that can partially reset their focus... I wouldn't expect much of anything.

A lot of talent on the team... Just too much overlapping pieces, and a few bad contracts..

Chuck Hayes & Thornton could be nice trade pieces for someone bigger. Reke still has a lot of value, not as much as he did last year, but still a good amount...

Basically all depends on the direction ownership wants to go.

Last edited:
whats he supposed to be doing?? crying all day locked in his bedroom?

i think you are just mad he dont give a **** and aint upset like some of these fans on here are...

ah and as i can tell all the dudes who agreed with you have a history of hating on him lol

I'm sure Kobe is extremely upset. I don't think one has to do with the other.

This stuff is irrelevant. But Kobe doesn't seem like a social media person. I'm shocked he's on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom