Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed the game last night, so I'm reading the recap right now...came across this:

ibyflagecSGuT1.gif

:stoneface:

Last edited:
Random thought, I was thinking how would a game be affected if the 8 sec violation was removed.

Aside from the fact that the only time it gets called when defenders put pressure on the ball handler, teams all know that they need as much of the shot clock as possible to manufacture a good shot. The chances of making shot after holding the ball in the backcourt for however long is pretty much nil because you won't be able to set up properly. And your not going to be just standing there dribbling clock away or throwing long passes because you risk the chance of a turnover from defenders playing the passing lanes or chasing you in the backcourt. Is it possible?

Backcourt violation would still be effect also.

Last edited:
Few things

1. Glad to see my man Patrick Beverly back in the mix. Hope he can stick. #ChicagoHoops

2. With Lindsay Hunter coaching now, I have a question. If you had to pick on coach that Hunter would model his coaching style after, who would it be? Which coach had the most influence over his career?

^ "Funny" picture

Ignorance

Harry // Today at 9:53 am (25 minutes ago)

So the Suns hire a coach with ZERO coaching experience, who’s 38 years old with little creed and who as a player had a good bit of talent (number 10 draft pick) but was never able to fulfill that talent. Now he’s supposed to “develop” talent. Why couldn’t he do it for himself? This plan is brilliant. What could go wrong?

Read more: http://valleyofthesuns.com/2013/01/20/linsey-hunter-phoenix-suns-interim-head-coach/#ixzz2IXPMua2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom