Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jarrett Jack's last two games: 45 points, 22 assists, 3 turnovers

:wow: :pimp:

i know people tombout jamal crawford and jr smith as 6th man, but jarrett jack is having just as big of an impact as those guys. dont know where the W's would be without him. he has been the ultimate closer at the end of the gms

Jarrett Jack's last two games: 45 points, 22 assists, 3 turnovers

:wow: :pimp:

i know people tombout jamal crawford and jr smith as 6th man, but jarrett jack is having just as big of an impact as those guys. dont know where the W's would be without him. he has been the ultimate closer at the end of the gms

And everybody expected LAC and Knicks be good. Warriors most likely wouldn't be near where they are now without Jack

You haven't watches James much if you think he's a bad jumpshooter. Dude was just barely off of 50/40/90 last season. Difference is now almost all of his shots are coming off his own dribble under extreme duress since he doesn't have another player who can create as well as he does and draw defensive attention. They have money to add another max guy, I was trying to think who would fit. Maybe Josh Smith. He doesn't really draw double teams but he is a borderline all star talent and fits right into their running system. Omer might be worth it because he is great on D and doesn't miss games, but Lin was not. Hell, you'd be better off with Jarrett Jack or Mo Williams

I've been watching, hooping with, and knowing of James since he went to Audubon and then Artesia after that. He isn't that great of a jumpshooter. Last season's almost 50/40/90 is completely skewed simply because of who he was playing with. The Rockets have him and believe that he can be someone they can build around. Those conditions that you described are exactly what every cornerstone of a franchise goes through. If this is how he looks, then he will be the cornerstone of a franchise that won't get in the playoffs. He can't shoot, and gets the benefit of driving to the hoop, and seeking arms to go under so he can go to the line. Without the free throw line, he's a huge volume guy.

I will say that the team he has is trash and I do believe that with better players around him, that could potentially change the way he performs but as is, it's nasty man.

Oh and The Wizards over the last two weeks actually look respectable. Imagine that. Is it Wall? :nerd:

Last edited:
Don't say I didn't tell you, but Grizz are asking for Sessions/MKG/Diop for Rudy and the Bobcats are considering. Bobcats also want Speights.

Last edited:
Hate to see sessions go but I don't care about the rest....mkg another tony Allen...good hustle but no offensive game whatsoever...Jordan should've taken Barnes

Last edited:
Hate to see sessions go but I don't care about the rest....mkg another tony Allen...good hustle but no offensive game whatsoever...Jordan should've taken Barnes

Not saying its going to happen, but that's the deal being discussed. I know the Bobcats really want Rudy, though.

And MKG is nothing like Tony Allen :lol: . Defensively, yes.

So, I guess we just have to wait and see if the deal gains any traction or dies out. I think Memphis is asking for a 1st round pick too, which I don't see exactly why.

Last edited:
You haven't watches James much if you think he's a bad jumpshooter. Dude was just barely off of 50/40/90 last season. Difference is now almost all of his shots are coming off his own dribble under extreme duress since he doesn't have another player who can create as well as he does and draw defensive attention. They have money to add another max guy, I was trying to think who would fit. Maybe Josh Smith. He doesn't really draw double teams but he is a borderline all star talent and fits right into their running system. Omer might be worth it because he is great on D and doesn't miss games, but Lin was not. Hell, you'd be better off with Jarrett Jack or Mo Williams

I've been watching, hooping with, and knowing of James since he went to Audubon and then Artesia after that. He isn't that great of a jumpshooter. Last season's almost 50/40/90 is completely skewed simply because of who he was playing with. The Rockets have him and believe that he can be someone they can build around. Those conditions that you described are exactly what every cornerstone of a franchise goes through. If this is how he looks, then he will be the cornerstone of a franchise that won't get in the playoffs. He can't shoot, and gets the benefit of driving to the hoop, and seeking arms to go under so he can go to the line. Without the free throw line, he's a huge volume guy.

I will say that the team he has is trash and I do believe that with better players around him, that could potentially change the way he performs but as is, it's nasty man.

Oh and The Wizards over the last two weeks actually look respectable. Imagine that. Is it Wall? :nerd:

Let's not forget that all the "trash" were actually helping Harden before this implosion. The team does go as Harden goes, but I just feel the gameplan and adjustments have been more awful than anything else. It seems like that get taken out of their routine pretty easily once the game goes awry. For the last 2 weeks, it's been sprint down the court, brick a 3, and not getting the rebound, followed by the other team going on the break for easy layups, or actually hitting their 3s. They really are worn the hell down right now. There's a reason why at one point the were leading the lead in a lot of positive categories (and turnovers), and now they've been slipping in every one of those game by game. That high scoring offense has turned to mush, nobody is defending, and they are steal turning it over at the same rate they started
at the beginning of the season. No team wins doing that.

Don't say I didn't tell you, but Grizz are asking for Sessions/MKG/Diop for Rudy and the Bobcats are considering. Bobcats also want Speights.
Acquiring MKG? :wow: Very intriguing

hmmmmmm.....really interested to see how Memphis does in the second half if that goes through.

Last edited:
^He's with Adidas now.

Wiz couldn't close but we shouldn't hang our heads, we played great D against the #4 offense in the league. Wall looks a lot more comfortable now too.

Last edited:
Wizards made a great comeback only to blow the game on stupid turnovers and missed ft's :smh: HOW is a team consistently so bad?

Wizards made a great comeback only to blow the game on stupid turnovers and missed ft's :smh: HOW is a team consistently so bad?
Every time they got close the refs took over for the Clippers, as usual.

If you think the Wizards were "bad" tonight you didn't watch the game. They just couldn't hit FTs at the end.

This team would be around .500 if Wall had played the entire season.

why would Bobcats do that? i know they want to make a trade but MKG? i havent seen much of him but wow, i dont think they do it but crazier things have happened

I just tuned in in the fourth. They appear to have talent on offense, they just need some solid coaching and a savvy veteran. I hate seeing teams do horribly night in night out like the wiz and the cats. It hurts me as a Hooper. Atleast have a respectable season.

Memphis Would HAVE To throw In More than Just Gay in that scenario. He isn't with those three by himself. Gay and bayless at least.

Last edited:
There's nothing :pimp: about mkg...his defense is good energy which would be good for a playoff team...he's not lottery pick worthy though....hands down the worst shooting Sg/sf in the league..he can get to the rim tho..I'll give him that

Last edited:
great trade for Memphis bayless is garbo and sessions would be an upgrade off their bench. Still wont beat us tho. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom