Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad respect to the one and only, King James!
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

Dope poster.
pimp.gif

four seasons hotel

Dave chapelle has a spot there, bump into him numerous times

Last edited:
I'm saying; what happened to just being simple with it?

After 10+ years in the league, I'd rock sweats and chancletas everywhere.

I'd just be rocking team sweats and **** during the day. Real scrubbed out.

But if I go out, I'd class it up

the dress code is only for NBA games and NBA appearances? serious question i assumed a lot of these guys dress all crazy normally is cause if they cant wear t-shirts and sweats theyll go extreme the other way :lol:

the dress code is only for NBA games and NBA appearances? serious question i assumed a lot of these guys dress all crazy normally is cause if they cant wear t-shirts and sweats theyll go extreme the other way
laugh.gif
Yes I believe you are correct.

What's Adidas' swingman jerseys called??? Not replica right?

Edit: I guess they kept the name swingman 
laugh.gif

And where can I get a customized swingman? On the Kings team store they only got authentics and replicas

Last edited by a moderator:
Magic Johnson said "you can't let the Heat Out-Athlete you"

He actually said that, not to mention he regularly doesn't know the difference between is & are. It'd be cool if he had some charisma or brought some comic relief but he's so painful to watch.

Everyone moans about Bill Simmons and Jon Barry but how the hell does Magic Johnson still have a commentating job? ESPN man. Heard they're in the process of signing Ray Lewis to, I expect more of the same. Just because someone was a great played does not mean they should be behind that desk.

Lebron is a great passer yes....but its easier to find an open man when you drive if you are 6'8 270 with a 40inch vert. He gets alot of common sense assists.  The defense has to react and collapse when he puts it on the floor.  Point guards like Nash, Cp3, Rondo don't have that luxury. 

Magic Johnson said "you can't let the Heat Out-Athlete you"

He actually said that, not to mention he regularly doesn't know the difference between is & are. It'd be cool if he had some charisma or brought some comic relief but he's so painful to watch.

Everyone moans about Bill Simmons and Jon Barry but how the hell does Magic Johnson still have a commentating job? ESPN man. Heard they're in the process of signing Ray Lewis to, I expect more of the same. Just because someone was a great played does not mean they should be behind that desk.
Ray Lewis is actually pretty good on TV. Every time I've seen him as a panel guest he's well-spoken and has good insight.

^ damn he did it again??

I swear he pulled that same move off during training camp :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom