Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did the NBA decide on NY and Detroit for the London game? I mean if you're going to showcase NBA teams, why would you have Detroit? 

Ya'll know there is another Rivers??? Jeremiah Rivers, older brother to Austin. Played at IU and is in the D league... what a family 
eek.gif

He's probably better, right?
Rivers is actually getting some burn tonight vs his daddy :lol:

Royce White interview on ESPN

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:8847203

Last edited:
How did the NBA decide on NY and Detroit for the London game? I mean if you're going to showcase NBA teams, why would you have Detroit? 

Good question. Somebody has to give up a home game, and Detroit happens to have the worst home attendance in the league, so it's better to have them give up a home game than say the the Thunder, who sell out every game already.

Damn, every time Lin drives, he always flails his arms thus always resulting in a foul being called. :smh: :x

Last edited:

Good question. Somebody has to give up a home game, and Detroit happens to have the worst home attendance in the league, so it's better to have them give up a home game than say the the Thunder, who sell out every game already.

worst attendance in the league? i doubt that :rolleyes

show some proof, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom