Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why dudes are acting like Royce White is the next Hakeem. Son was like the 17th pick in the draft, what makes it so worth it to keep playing his stupid games?

God, I am sick of hearing this guy's name.

Don't know why dudes are acting like Royce White is the next Hakeem. Son was like the 17th pick in the draft, what makes it so worth it to keep playing his stupid games?

So am I but off the top of my head...,a guaranteed contract, Bad PR/sensitivity around metal health and possibly disability laws.

Man Cousins plays so stupidly.. why does he take those Josh Smith jumpers

Bradley Beal with 15 in the first half :pimp:

somehow, its rudy gays fault

Of course it is :lol:

Its really Mike Conley and Lionel Hollins fault though. As much as I give Conley credit, he's been trash lately. When he was playing well, the team was playing well. Hollins is a terrible player evaluator, stubborn and doesn't know how to coach an offense. He's a great motivator and demands respect from his players, but he makes too many mistakes throughout the game. If we had someone like Paul to coach the team on the floor like he does in LA, we could live with Lionel long term.

Like I said...its time for Dave Joerger. Has the same exact intangibles Lionel has, but he's not stubborn and has won on every level. He's also the reason behind our elite defense.

So am I but off the top of my head...,a guaranteed contract, Bad PR/sensitivity around metal health and possibly disability laws.

hes annoying as hell, lock him up in a mental house and leave it at that, seriously :x :smh:

I could have sworn the Pistons had the worst attendance in the league. The article about Drummond that was posted today mentions it in paragraph one. "the pistons have a 60% attendance rate, by far the worst in the league" or something to that effect

How did the NBA decide on NY and Detroit for the London game? I mean if you're going to showcase NBA teams, why would you have Detroit? 
Good question. Somebody has to give up a home game, and Detroit happens to have the worst home attendance in the league, so it's better to have them give up a home game than say the the Thunder, who sell out every game already.
ohh that makes sense now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom