Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of brothers :lol: found it while I was going thru all my basketball cards plucking out all the Kings And Sonics cards I could find... I had no idea I had even purchased basketball cards in the last 5 years

exactly
fixed

Forgot about Rose completely :lol: (edit) AND westbrook :x :x and I'd even put Jennings on the bottom of that list. Conley aint sniffing top10

How many players are really "worth" the max in the eyes of fans? A handful, maybe? There's 30 teams, most of which have to fight with each other to get a talent like Josh Smith on their roster. Guys "not worth" max deals will continue having no problem getting paid.

I agree that was how the teams were doing their business before. but nowadays I think owners are more weary of locking up long term deals to good but not top talent level players. You either go for super teams in big markets or you see small markets blowing things up and rebuilding through the draft ie Magic. Josh Smith will get paid but I dont see the max probably around 10mil per. we'll see tho

Last edited:
When will people realize that playing in the Grizz offense means your stats will look average unless you're Zach Randolph?

Speaking of brothers :lol: found it while I was going thru all my basketball cards plucking out all the Kings And Sonics cards I could find... I had no idea I had even purchased basketball cards in the last 5 years

Feel bad for Taylor. It's as if he never existed since his lil bro took the NBA by storm. :lol:

Last edited:
the Suns got some weird *** obsession with drafting the lesser of the twins :lol: taylor griffin, robin lopez, markieff morris

the Suns got some weird *** obsession with drafting the lesser of the twins :lol: taylor griffin, robin lopez, markieff morris

Granted neither Collins was very good but didn't they draft one of them also :nerd:

Sheed |I

Those Air Forces finally catching up to him? :nerd:

Tough loss for the Knicks though, he was a great leader out there on the court. If he ends up attending games still Im sure he'll be coaching from the bench though :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom