Not open for further replies.
Oh great.

Here comes all the ridiculous Lakers trade scenarios

*Sacre for Love! Works for both teams!*

and the 2014 talk.

"We got the most money to spend! 2014 Champs!"

"Bron, Durant, and CP3 will come! :pimp:"

You left out Kevin Love and Dwight.

Not sayin, just sayin. You left out Love and Dwight.

Not buying it.

Even if it was true, idk if I would want LeBron back if I was a Cavs fan. People forget quickly I guess.

:lol:

You wouldn't want the best basketball player in the world on your team? Fans care about winning & titles, He doesn't owe them **** anyway.
They'll welcome him if he comes back and so will GIlbert. Him + a more developed Kyrie & Andy if he stays would put them in position to win immediately.
It's either there or LA & since Bron still admitted to feeling bad about the situation/loves Ohio/is already the best player in Cavs history, I could see him going back.
But it's all hypothetical, nobody really knows anything

Dudes would be mad as hell if Lebron went to the Lakers. "No no he's not going there" Starting already :lol:

This season is basically over but the Lakers have shown that they're the best when it comes to rebuilding.

I'd love to hear some of you Lakers fans on what yall would offer for Tyreke 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I'd love to hear some of you Lakers fans on what yall would offer for Tyreke :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

If the Lakers are actually calling.. Presumably, they are offering Pau. And would take back Thornton / (Likely Salmons) for contracts to match.

Last edited:
I know some of you don't give a damn about what comes outta Cleveland as far as the Lebron come-back talk; but this is what a reputable source said in Cavs Message board today:
got my very first tangible sign today from a person close to Lebron's camp.. And numerous connections to our team that Lebron is going to be seriously considering the possibility of returning to the Cavs after next season. Apparently has made his thoughts known, but was telling this guy so that he can get a feel for how the Cavs/Gilbert/fans would view that eventual possibility. Found it very interesting... Seems like he's attempting to have back door communications established. [

People think this guy is actually Brian Windhorst (quoting above); but hiding is identity - I personally heard that Lebron's kids have been taken out of Florida schools and into home-schooling now; which they hate - but because of their lack of bonding with teachers and students, Lebron and Savannah thought it'd be better to do homeschooling, but eventually they want to put their kids back in Ohio schools..which they were more comfortable with.

Again, don't believe if you don't want too - I'm sure you wont but the Cavs message boards are going crazy over this info lol
I would love for this guy to go back to Cleveland.
Lebron aint going back to Cleavland.
laugh.gif

When you're used to Filet Mignon.....Its kinda hard to go back to Hamburger Helper...
Great reference
pimp.gif

OJ was looking like he was going to turn that corner earlier this season. Son is just drifting now, He's a better offensive option than a 75% Dirk but he doesn't play like it. :smh:
Games like this is where he could really show out, he played well against MIA but since Christmas he's just been back to his Memphis days.
He should be the one taking the last shot at the end of the game, you can't tell me VC is a better option.
This Dallas team kinda sucks, but still. If they had another legit shooter to stretch the floor and a real point guard they'd be far better.

This. It's a shame too. Because every once in awhile he'll do a play like he did against CP and the clippers last night or drop a 30 piece against a team like Miami and look good (pause) doing it. IMO he lacks a killer instinct. He doesn't have that "will" or "Passion" that your go to guy is supposed to have. He has far too many instances where he's just being reaaalllyyy passive. Yeah he's been struggling lately but half of it is...he isn't aggerssive enough. If he was a 2nd or 3rd option, this would be okay. But a guy of his talents, plus the position the mavs are in, he has to be more agressive. I agree with you, he's a far better option than VC and for some reason they go through VC at the most inappropriate times.

Also, It could be the fact that he's been this aggressive the whole time, he was just making a lot of jumpshots at the beginning of the year and now he's not making as much. Not making as many jumpshots + no free throw attemps = a decline in scoring. Still though, when you are the best option for a team you have to be more aggressive.

The mavs are okay. They are playing good ball until the last 8 minutes. Fix that, and they can make a run at the playoffs. Maybe not make it, but they can be in the mix if they can fix their issues down the stretch. Plus Dirk is getting better and better.

Lakers most likely won't play the free agent market but they have the option. If Dwight leaves which he won't he will want a sign and trade so he can get all his money. You should be able to bring back a decent haul for prime Dwight Howard. If he stays, you have prime Dwight Howard to build around who just pulled down 26 boards with a bad back and shoulder.

Then you have Pau. The last time the Lakers had an expiring k close to his, they brought back prime Pau Gasol. So instead of gambling on getting a big name free agent next summer they trade for a disgruntled all star (Love?) and let another team play the market like they did with Memphis who ended up with Z bo. And you have the ability to tell the other team hey we've done this before and it helped both teams improve. I might be wrong but Dallas doesn't have those kind of trade chips or reputation. I think their best player just came out and basically said their plan was flawed. So they are really just trying to put their bid in with every other team. A player may or may not want to be on your team but everybody would be interested in a 19 milly expiring contract.

I'd love to hear some of you Lakers fans on what yall would offer for Tyreke :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

If the Lakers are actually calling.. Presumably, they are offering Pau. And would take back Thornton / (Likely Salmons) for contracts to match.
Reke/Salmons/Cisco comes out to exactly 19 mil (Pau's contract) :nerd:

They won't take Salmons & Garcia. They'd ask for Thornton and one of those two, but hope for Hayes.

Reke/Salmons/Cisco comes out to exactly 19 mil (Pau's contract) :nerd:

They won't take Salmons & Garcia. They'd ask for Thornton and one of those two, but hope for Hayes.
I doubt the Kings are that desperate to trade Tyreke. I think they'd rather let him walk than trade 2 starters and our 6th/best defensive player for a ***** *** player who lacks heart and soul

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom