Status
Not open for further replies.
Defensive Player Of The Year.

Fight me
Tim Duncan is winning DPoY

JR
sick.gif

Last edited:
The mavs are okay. They are playing good ball until the last 8 minutes. Fix that, and they can make a run at the playoffs. Maybe not make it, but they can be in the mix if they can fix their issues down the stretch. Plus Dirk is getting better and better.
Until the Mavs fix their defense and rebounding, they won't sniff .500 let alone make a run at the playoffs.

I doubt the Kings are that desperate to trade Tyreke. I think they'd rather let him walk than trade 2 starters and our 6th/best defensive player for a ***** *** player who lacks heart and soul

Maloofs tho :lol:

I doubt anything happens either.

But from the Lakers perspective, I think they've gotten over their superstar return demand of Pau, and are trying to get multiple players for a rotation.

Last edited:
Man get Reggie all the way out of here, dude just said the Pacers in the hunt for the conference championship :lol:

Besides not having any "big" names, I can see why the Pacers have a hard time drawing fans. The Pacers make the game unwatchable with how good their defense is. :lol:

Besides not having any "big" names, I can see why the Pacers have a hard time drawing fans. The Pacers make the game unwatchable with how good their defense is. :lol:

lol I definitely get that. I mean its a good thing that fans of the game will appreciate, but it will make it hard to win against teams that can score at will. When Granger gets back to 100% health, their defense will be even better

I'm enjoying this game. First time really seeing the Pacers play and I have to say I'm impressed, Melo or no Melo

I feel thats the reason why they dont get much love. They are a really good team, 3rd in the East, but have been given no shot at anything...mostly because most people havent had a chance to watch them. Miami is still the team to beat, but I think it would be a great series

I'm enjoying this game. First time really seeing the Pacers play and I have to say I'm impressed, Melo or no Melo

To be fair, the Knicks are seriously banged up. Missing 3-4 key players in the rotation because of injury.

Pacers defense is very solid though. I can see them giving a lot of teams trouble in the East.

Charles Barkley is a LAME for real. Dude just hates on the Knicks just to hate.

I feel thats the reason why they dont get much love. They are a really good team, 3rd in the East, but have been given no shot at anything...mostly because most people havent had a chance to watch them. Miami is still the team to beat, but I think it would be a great series
Yeah this is the third game I've caught of them and the other two were me flipping back and forth. This is the first game where they were laying in the game to watch of the night for me. Its crazy how literally no one knows when Granger is coming back. 4-5 weeks is what Marv said which is crazy. How do you think he's going to fit in once he comes back?

To be fair, the Knicks are seriously banged up. Missing 3-4 key players in the rotation because of injury.

Pacers defense is very solid though. I can see them giving a lot of teams trouble in the East.

Charles Barkley is a LAME for real. Dude just hates on the Knicks just to hate.
Yeah I know, not trying to discredit NYK, I've eaten enough crow for that one this yer I'm just really impressed with the Pacers

I'm really worried about that. I'm assuming they'll slide George back to the 2, insert Granger at the 3, and move Lance to the bench (which I think would be a great role for him).

I really thought Lance could have helped us alot in the playoffs last year.

I want to figure out what the Pacers will do with David Wests expiring contract
:nerd:

lance stephenson

Oh okay. I remember seeing him a couple years back at the Jordan Brand Classic at MSG, probably 08. He wasn't playing, but all these people were mobbing him and getting photos. I had no idea who he was at the time, but got a photo anyway haha. Good times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom