Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richard Jefferson is probably gay. Wonder if he will come out one day

Last edited:
He's not pointing the finger at Darren. That'd be unfair to place the blame on one guy. We haven't blown fifteen leads because of him.

Gallo might help, but he's about as streaky as OJ can be.

He hints at it in interviews, and with his benching/ starting carousel with him. Behind closed doors :smh:.

Honestly, he just prefers veterans over young players( understood). Darren is a vet now, yet is treated like a rookie.

I agree that those 15 games aren't on him, and I would say on any other individual. As a team, they lack consistent effort.

Richard Jefferson is probably gay. Wonder if he will come out one day

The Wolves needa get rid of K-Love.He's just a big diva and a big distraction. :smh:

As a wolves fan I don't mind him saying what he said. But it seems since addressing the media, to me he really hasn't been all in. I don't know if it's his injuries or the injuries around him that's doing it.

But all I hope for is this team stay a float and close out good. And then next year he needs to show that he's "a top star" that he thinks he is. And I'm talking MVP candidate play next season.

Don't need tyreke we need a big body that will suit with DAntoni system like Love, tough physical boards and can shoot

edit: Nevermind, there is literally nothing on the Lakers that we would want

David West?

and he's been shooting the 3 lately

:nerd:

Last edited:
Mitch will find a way to get Love.
I agree that he's becoming a cancer in Min. He wants to be in a bigger market, on a better team and be in the playoffs.
Min will be alright with Rubio, Shved and Nik if they trade and continue to draft well (no more D Will's)
I love his game but he definitely has some diva tendencies and plays selfish.

Why the hell would the Lakers want Tyreke? He's a poor mans Kobe with a better handle who can't shoot.
I love his game and wish he would develop but I don't see him being a star especially in Mike D's "system".

As far as the gay player thing, they are obviously more than a handful in the league based off of statistics. I'm not sure what a prominent player coming out would do. The machoism of sports will always be what it is but what does knowing a players sexuality really matter? It isn't their responsibility to announce it to the world.

Then why the lakers?

Because they're the Lakers, they're only terrible right now but they'll be in the championship hunt in the coming years like always, especially with him there.

Minny won't.

Yeah the Lakers have a bright future!

They have young players like
Pau
Kobe
Dwight
Antawn Jamison
MWP
Robert Sacre

while Minny has old bums like
Rubio
Pekovic
Love
Schved
.....wait a minute here

I don't eem care what anybody say. I'll take Tyreke on my team. I think he's very capable in buying into the system on a good team and maximizing his skills, if put in a position to succeed.

Yeah the Lakers have a bright future!

They have young players like
Pau
Kobe
Dwight
Antawn Jamison
MWP
Robert Sacre

while Minny has old bums like
Rubio
Pekovic
Love
Schved
.....wait a minute here

Like I said, Lakers are going to be the Lakers and Minny will be who they are. I'm not even an LA fan but you're naive to think that they don't know how to put themselves in position when they've proved it time and time again.

Minny hasn't ever even recovered from losing KG. They couldn't even build around a HOF'er your front office is terrible, yes you have young talent but your best player is not going to be on your team next year and neither will some of those laker players so that's nil.

Last edited:
Lakers are already in position to reload tho. disappointing season so far but at the same time no sweat off my balls because they might be setup for the future better than any team in the league right now

I think Charlie Bell got amnestied right around an ill timed DUI conviction, which was around the same time he and his bonkers "Basketball Wives" ex-wife were separating. As for him playing in some rec league, isn't that what most international ball players do until they get offered a contract? Having fun, staying in shape. He's 33 yo and was playing overseas last season. What's he supposed to be doing in his free time?

Last edited:
I don't eem care what anybody say. I'll take Tyreke on my team. I think he's very capable in buying into the system on a good team and maximizing his skills, if put in a position to succeed.

I think Tyreke would be the best haul for a Rudy Gay trade in terms of what Memphis is looking for. Unfortunately the whole sale of the Kings might be getting in the way of it. I'm not sure if/how a GM would be allowed to make trades and moves for owners that aren't there yet and a team he won't be running. If the team is still under the Maloofs their cheap ***** don't want to take on big salary, and Rudy is the definition of big salary

Lakers are already in position to reload tho. disappointing season so far but at the same time no sweat off my balls because they might be setup for the future better than any team in the league right now

Kobe is retiring in two years, Nash probably is too, Pau Gasol is washed up, it remains to be seen if Dwight Howard is even staying this summer, they have zero draft picks or promising young players to speak of, and you're saying they're set up for the future?

These Lakers were always about winning now.

kobe-laugh.gif

Kobe is retiring in two years, Nash probably is too, Pau Gasol is washed up, it remains to be seen if Dwight Howard is even staying this summer, they have zero draft picks or promising young players to speak of, and you're saying they're set up for the future?

These Lakers were always about winning now.

When those players leaver they'll have 40+ million to spend in free agency.

just curious, has there any been any changes as far as fans jumping to the Clips bandwagon
lakers will always have a following no matter what, but it be interesting to see if the start rebuilding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom