Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: It just feels surreal to me. I'm sure once things get confirmed and the season draws on, there'll be some type of concrete feeling, but it felt like, to me, that the Kings have been in hospice for years.

Worst owners in sports and they flaunted it. :smh:

i wanted them to free jimmer, not relocate him
I always thought you meant you wanted him to get traded 
laugh.gif

I wanted him to get 25 mpg for the Sacramento Kings, not the Seattle Sonics 
frown.gif

So wait? It's official kings are moving to Seattle? :nerd:

So lakers are officially the worst team in Cali? :nerd:

Sonics get stolen from you.... become Lakers fan. Makes sense.
Originally not from seattle. Was born and raised in the Bay Area. Oakland 510. Moved to seattle 4 years ago.
happy.gif
I feel you dog. I'm CP is all
i wanted them to free jimmer, not relocate him
I always thought you meant you wanted him to get traded 
laugh.gif

I wanted him to get 25 mpg for the Sacramento Kings, not the Seattle Sonics 
frown.gif
my question to you: what do you do now?

fan free agent?
relocate your fandom to seattle?
reminisce of the pete chilcutt/spud webb days?
Honestly.... probably just reminisce... and if i lived any closed to Indiana I'd probably just be a Pacers fan again... but in all realness.... I might become a Clips fan 
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif
 I was there and enjoyed them when they were **** awful 
laugh.gif
 but I dunno how I feel about them now
So wait? It's official kings are moving to Seattle?
nerd.gif

So lakers are officially the worst team in Cali?
nerd.gif
Its far from official
They're not moving until next season.
It ain't official

Kings barely has fans in the first place?

I've been to Arco Arena about 5 or 6 times in my life (from 2007 to 2011), and even while their franchise was hanging on to the skin of their teeth - fans were there in great amounts.

The initial move from Seatte to OKC is what damaged this of course, and I still feel as if OKC never deserved that team. It's going to happen again, when both KD and Westbrook are no longer on that team, you'll have a futile Thunder team failing to attract free agents - and ultimately being put in the same position Sacramento is in now. Mark my words. Give it 6-10 years.

It is funny how Sonics hate how an owner came in and moved the sonics.
But will be happy with an owner come in and move the kings. Lol
Hope they will get a new arena or something. Kings and Sonics played in dumps. Hence why they left. (I know there is more to it)

Hope they will get a new arena or something. Kings and Sonics played in dumps. Hence why they left. (I know there is more to it)
I see that alot from Sonics fans around the internet, but most Seattle folks on NT are real with it. 

I notice a lot of outsiders on this board are a little more cynical... but thats to be expected any time they get a chance to **** on Sacramento 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Except that's not really what's happening here.

No owner is "coming in" and moving the team. With the Sonics...they were sold to an owner who had intentions from day one to move the team to OKC.

Except that's not really what's happening here.

No owner is "coming in" and moving the team. With the Sonics...they were sold to an owner who had intentions from day one to move the team to OKC.
Ya it is.......  You don't think the Seattle buyers don't have any intention to move the Kings to Seattle? 
laugh.gif

His point is that there's no deceit on the part of the new owners. Everyone knows they're buying to go to Seattle, not to half-heartedly stay in Sac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom