Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerald Green's XI's are so yellowed, this man needs to hit up eBay for a new pair.
laugh.gif
 pic?

Dudley is a tough, tough defender, and more than a hit-or-miss player.
But it's not what the Grizzlies need. They need instant-offense.
A guy like JJ Barea would thrive on that team, or even a Lou Williams kinda guy.

Exactly. Taking away our only legit offensive threat on the perimeter does not solve a thing. That 2011 playoff run was nice, but you can't simply expect it to happen again with just ZBO and Gasol leading the charge.

edit:

Reggie Evans with 2 points and 20 rebounds and its not even the end of the 3rd quarter :x

Last edited:
Reports are saying Blatche was there, but he isn't being charged as of now... He's just a witness. The girl was too drunk to be a witness apparently, but she claimed 2 men raped her while others watched. They also found a date rape drug in the hotel room & pics on Blatche's phone
nerd.gif
Yeah this is what I heard.
So happy this game is on NBA TV

Rob Parker got fired from espn btw
Wow. Over the RGIII stuff?
[h2] [/h2][h3]Grizzlies Exploring Randolph Trade[/h3]
Jan 08, 2013 8:20 PM EST

Randolph_Zach_mem_091220.jpg
The Memphis Grizzlies have held preliminary trade talks involving Zach Randolph.

The Sacramento Kings are one team that have engaged the Grizzlies on Randolph, according to a source.

The Grizzlies have also been discussing a trade centered on Rudy Gay.

No deal involving Gay is imminent, according to a source.

Via Ronald Tillery/Memphis Commercial Appeal

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/225494/Grizzlies_Exploring_Randolph_Trade
Justice. TEAM KEEP RUDY!!!

LOL That Kobe pic

It's crazy how much faster western confrence ball is. To go from watching last nights Knicks game to this is so different

Rockets announcers ain't too bad. Usually my ears bleed when I watch other teams announcers.

It's a shame it took the entire frontcourt to be sidelined for Nash to be this aggressive. :smh:

That Pacer defense absolutely dominating the Heat tonight....they wanted no problems

:smokin

**** talkin season has begun

21-14

:smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom