Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
t1_richmond_ap.jpg

Rock nailed a jumper in the closing seconds of the last game. I only remember because it made Bill Walton chuckle. :lol:

Last edited:
let me know when vince gets all nba first team
:lol: As if it's a slight to Vince that he couldn't get 1st team over KG & Duncan
mullins made it over charles and pip tho
A little easier to make it over Chuck who only plays 1 end of the floor & had a down year.
And I would be with you on Pip had he been on 1st team before '92. He only started making 1st team after Jordan left & he showed that he was just as good on offense as he was on D. He got no respect from voters before that.

somebody make a case for VC
Over 21.5 k points. The only eligible retired player not in the HOF with that many points is GP because this is his 1st year for eligibility & they haven't started voting.

He's virtually a lock when u combine that & his peak play (23/5/4 & 8 consecutive all star appearances)

Last edited:
what about
ROY
6 time all star
3 time all nba 2nd team
2 time all nba 3rd team
over 20k points
career 21 ppg
1 time nba champ
mitch richmond

Mitch Richmond is my guy. No reason why he shouldn't be mentioned as a possible HoF nominee imo. I love Mitch.

JR Smith may be the leading candidate for 6th man of the year so far.

Never thought I'd say that.

If we're going to talk non high profile HoF candidates then Manu Ginobli has to be mentioned. He should without a doubt go.

I'd give it to Jarrett Jack but I will say that this will be the most interesting 6th man race I've ever seen. Jack, Smith, and Crawford are going to be fighting for it

Last edited:
Manu is a lock thes no point in discussing him.

Tony Parker on the other hand....?
He should also go. From the point where he won the finals MVP and taking over the offensive reigns for the Spurs I thought he was HoF calibur. It really was a matter of giving the guy the keys.

Too many games in a short time span:smh: . We just looked tired out there

4 games in 5 nights with a 7 game winning streak going on. Pop def plans ahead though, so you can assume he came prepared for this game.

Spurs had the game at hand, but they just ran out of energy and couldn't stop the offensive surge from NY by the end of the 3rd. NY punched San Antonio in the mouth by the 4th and Pop took out his starting lineup soon after.

Good game, San Antonio. You guys move the ball very well. Too bad you couldn't knock down more open shots. Going forward, you wonder if more teams are going to play San Antonio this way? New York took away the drive and dared San Antonio to shoot.

Post that vid!!!

there should be a rule. No talking of plays unless there's been a vid or gif posted 
laugh.gif

jk

Shawn Marion is another guy that will find himself in the HOF. Very good numbers, impactful play and was a part of very good teams throughout his career.

If we're going to talk non high profile HoF candidates then Manu Ginobli has to be mentioned. He should without a doubt go.

I'd give it to Jarrett Jack but I will say that this will be the most interesting 6th man race I've ever seen. Jack, Smith, and Crawford are going to be fighting for it

Its going to come down to Crawford and J.R at the end. Jack will come down to Earth and the Warriors will as well. W's are def a good team though.

It all depends on who has the better record IMO. Probably go to Crawford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom