Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had an unimpressive run to the ECF, where he totally stunk of course and completely choked game 5 and got no scrutiny for it except for from LeBatard, who is a troll so nobody took him serious. How does 1 guy hold you to 6%? He only shot around %40 the whole way up to that point anyways, playing against backup, non all star pgs. In the East, if you aren't in the same bracket as the Celtics, then you have damn near a by to the ECFs. Atlanta and then Indiana? That was light work.
Will be a while, none of the other players who tore their ACL are looking fully like themselves yet this season, including a dude who tore his the first game of the season

The ECF loss to the Heat was very disappointing to me. I kept wishing the Bulls had more talent like OKC does so it'd be more than a 5 game series against the Heat....

I like some of your guys' talent better, especially at the center position it's not even close. Noah on OKC would make us favorites, and then to have Asik down there too with the 2nd unit and Taj. Our depth is overrated. We have 3 good to great players, 1 really good, then 4 solid NBA contributors, then fringe NBA/DLeague/Europe bums. Some nights Brooks only goes 8 deep.

And I'd trade Brooks for Thibs easy.
When did Collison turn into Allen Iverson in 2002?
When being defended by Westbrook

Last edited:
How KD gonna murk Collison & Marion on one end and destroy Cardinal (or Kaman?) on the other like that :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
I am out for the night. I was gonna post this on Christmas night but got super drunk and forgot. So without further ado, if you have nothing better to do tonight for an hour and 10 minutes, and enjoyed the Sonicsgate doc.... then this is a good watch too

Later yall! 
happy.gif

When did Collison turn into Allen Iverson in 2002?

Why does Kaman always get his manhood taken?

Its to the point where I dont even like watching games without having access to this thread. Its like being in a bar except people here now what theyre talking about.

I like some of your guys' talent better, especially at the center position it's not even close. Noah on OKC would make us favorites, and then to have Asik down there too with the 2nd unit and Taj. Our depth is overrated. We have 3 good to great players, 1 really good, then 4 solid NBA contributors, then fringe NBA/DLeague/Europe bums. Some nights Brooks only goes 8 deep.
And I'd trade Brooks for Thibs easy.
I agree the front court we've had has been great...with the exception of Boozer's bum a**. Losing Asik for the rest of the series in game 3 didn't help matters in that ECF either. There were a few of us in the Bulls thread advocating making a play for Harden by dangling Noah, etc. and keeping Asik. Oh well..

But I think deep in the playoffs you need that second or 3rd shot creator especially against Miami. You saw what happened, Rose got clamped down, there were no pressure release options and Booz just plain sucked.

I've always been jealous of OKC's perimeter talent. Thabo is so much better than Bogans ever was and I still wish Orlando wouldn't have matched our offer to Redick which meant Bogans would've never been signed. If we keep Bellinelli and he starts next season, he will be the best SG Rose has played with since Ben Gordon...wow. Rip doesn't count since he's been too hurt.

I wonder if Presti would make a play for Varejao? If so, that's championship IMO.

Varajeo or even Gortat. That's the trade we been talking about on the boards forever, especially since some article suggested he might be available. I give Cleveland whatever they want minus Russ, KD, Serge, and Thabo. They want young players and draft picks so we go Charlotte's 2nd rd pick, we got that Toronto pick which is 4-15 protected, we have Dallas first rd pick, then Perry Jones, Jeremy Lamb, and Reggie Jackson. I mean, you HAVE to take Perkins unfortunately but again we can help you out by taking on Walton or Thompson.

It's amazing how Perkin's horrendous play, particularly against Miami, is such a huge talking point everywhere and literally everyone in the world sees it except Brooks. It's damn near to the point I even expect Perk to wave off getting subbed into the game and tell coach put Nick in instead.

Phil Jackson at one point came out of retirement to coach smush parker and kwame brown btw. What does that say about the Nets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom