Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose iIMO isn't quite in the class, of those players, IMO there is a clear separation in impact, especially when it comes making those around you better.

Rose iIMO isn't quite in the class, of those players, IMO there is a clear separation in impact, especially when it comes making those around you better.

I'm not convinced we'll see MVP Rose again, but that guy clearly was. And you're just trolling if you claim otherwise.

Just because his defense was so elite, that they could win games without him, doesn't mean he wasn't a superstar attraction that had people speechless a few times a game. Or that he didn't give them an edge that'd bring them desperately close to winning a chip. He just happened to run into the biggest superstar in the sport and his little buddy, Fading Superstar #3.

Last edited:
I don't understand why people don't give Rose 100% respect. He doesn't make his teammates better? Look at his squad right now and there record and how much of a struggle they are having scoring the ball lol

The guy won a MVP!

All I did was say that he wasn't quite as good as LeBron, Dwight, Durant, Paul, I think everyone needs to chill.:lol:

Lebron is basketball supercomputer incased in adamatium
Durant is scoring at a rate, that really only Jordan from the perimeter.
Dwight when healthy can make a bum defensive squad into a top 5 defenses.
Chris Paul imo is taking a team full of mismatched parts and a incompetent coach and is on a big *** winning steak

IMO Rose not quite their yet.

The guy won a MVP!

Yeah, Ok, lets not get into that MVP year. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't understand why people don't give Rose 100% respect. He doesn't make his teammates better? Look at his squad right now and there record and how much of a struggle they are having scoring the ball lol

The guy won a MVP!

ok cool, lets look at that

They have an 18ppg scorer
3 guys above 13 ppg
2 guys above 10 ppg

average 22.4 apg as a team

They aren't very good on the offensive end, but at 15-12, the 6h best record in the East ahead of teams like the Celts, Nets and 76ers, the Bulls are doing just fine without him

He had an unimpressive run to the ECF, where he totally stunk of course and completely choked game 5 and got no scrutiny for it except for from LeBatard, who is a troll so nobody took him serious. How does 1 guy hold you to 6%? He only shot around %40 the whole way up to that point anyways, playing against backup, non all star pgs. In the East, if you aren't in the same bracket as the Celtics, then you have damn near a by to the ECFs. Atlanta and then Indiana? That was light work.
...can't wait til D Rose is fully healthy, and we re-visit this page on this thread and just laugh.
Will be a while, none of the other players who tore their ACL are looking fully like themselves yet this season, including a dude who tore his the first game of the season

Last edited:
Somewhat on topic, When is Dwight supposed to get his lift and full mobility back? During the season? Doubt it. Going into year 10 on a 6'11 260 frame? I have my doubts on that too. If he was so far off, why play right out of the gate? Makes me think he's closer to what he's going to be than he wants to admit.

^Hopefully never. how funny would that be if Howard and Bynum never regained form 
laugh.gif

Somewhat on topic, When is Dwight supposed to get his lift and full mobility back? During the season? Doubt it. Going into year 10 on a 6'11 260 frame? I have my doubts on that too. If he was so far off, why play right out of the gate? Makes me think he's closer to what he's going to be than he wants to admit.
I'm lowkey concerned his recovery isn't linear. It's one of those "he either has it or he doesn't" on a given night. Kind of like Chris Paul in 2010. :frown:

3 guys above 13 ppg
2 guys above 10 ppg
They aren't very good on the offensive end, but at 15-12, the 6h best record in the East ahead of teams like the Celts, Nets and 76ers, the Bulls are doing just fine without him

Let's look at some of what you've written...

No primary shot creator = no easy shots on offense.

The EAST is down this year and these Bulls are simply overachieving thanks to Thibs. They're completing the easier part of their schedule too and they're also a Deng / Noah injury away from being lottery bound. Your second statement which I've bolded is pretty outlandish. So much so, you have Knicks fans in an outcry...

Phil ain't coming back to coach the Nets. Not enough talent for him.
Comes to the Kings and zen masters Big Cuz into the greatest big man since Tim Duncan and wins like 8 titles and the Kings stay in Sacramento for forever, Kevin Johnson gets elected president, and he does it all pro bono :pimp: :pimp: :lol:

He had an unimpressive run to the ECF, where he totally stunk of course and completely choked game 5 and got no scrutiny for it except for from LeBatard, who is a troll so nobody took him serious. How does 1 guy hold you to 6%? He only shot around %40 the whole way up to that point anyways, playing against backup, non all star pgs. In the East, if you aren't in the same bracket as the Celtics, then you have damn near a by to the ECFs. Atlanta and then Indiana? That was light work.
Will be a while, none of the other players who tore their ACL are looking fully like themselves yet this season, including a dude who tore his the first game of the season

The ECF loss to the Heat was very disappointing to me. I kept wishing the Bulls had more talent like OKC does so it'd be more than a 5 game series against the Heat....

3 guys above 13 ppg
2 guys above 10 ppg

Let's look at some of what you've written...

No primary shot creator = no easy shots on offense.

The EAST is down this year and these Bulls are simply overachieving thanks to Thibs. They're completing the easier part of their schedule too and they're also a Deng / Noah injury away from being lottery bound. Your second statement which I've bolded is pretty outlandish. So much so, you have Knicks fans in an outcry...

I dont think its really that outlandish

In the past couple weeks they've beaten the Knicks twice (while scoring 110 points in one game and 93 in the other) and the Celtics (while scoring 100 points). They won a low scoring game against the Nets, beat the 76ers twice....and those are just games this month. I'm not saying they are equally as good as they would be with a healthy Rose, but they are VERY competitive, and are out here winning games against superior teams

Hilarious, this is the 3rd time I have watched a game while having Gamecast live box score on and they have done it every game, they just by default have become conditioned to crediting Thunder turnovers to Westbrook.

And look at Perk bum *** shortarming a 0 ft hook. Did anyone else see when he jumped for a rebound but Ibaka skied over him and grabbed it and he yelled at Ibaka and pouted and sulked his way back downcourt? Everybody is so praying for Presti to get dude out of town, and then he be having the nerve to be making all these statements after losses and ****, like he's playing well.

They had a whole season to play without Gay, Manu got hurt immediately before the playoffs, the game before the playoffs started..... No time for other players to work themselves into the dramatic rotation shift that occurred.
I knew you were going to say that ...whatever happened to a team just being better or playing better basketball.

Of course ya'll had injuries, but so did other teams, including the one who faced ya'll in the first round. You had the superior coach, superior talent, and home court advantage.
eyes.gif
Take any team and severely injure their two best players. Let me know what happens.
laugh.gif
at being almost a whole season playing without Rudy. 25 games?

Having Tony Allen and Sam Young starting on perimeter sure did feel great in that 1st round matchup against a #1 seed.
indifferent.gif
An exaggeration yes, but 25 games is ample time to adjust. Tim Duncan got hurt 12 games out and Manu got hurt 1 game out. Please dont sit here and act like those are the same thing.
I'm still waiting for somebody to say how D Will is better than Chris Paul.

Ain't no way.
I've been saying it and will never stop saying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom