Rondo
Terry
Pierce
KG
Cousins

:x

He can come to the Pacers if he wants :frown:

hmm so what exactly do the Celtics give up then? :lol:

You would think they'd have to give up Bradley in a package.. But one thing the Kings don't need is more Guards. Sullinger probably one piece..

Hardest part is Kings not getting the shaft because Cousins plays at a near max level, but only makes $3mil.. So a package deal is tough and Celtics will probably have to eat Salmons and/ or Garcia as well so Kings can get multiple picks + pieces.

Basically a jigsaw puzzle.

Last edited:
Chad Ford is saying Cousins' new agent is probably going to ask for a trade.. And Kings will likely oblige... Celtics seem to be front runners.

Psssh I've been alluding to this the second he hired Fegan 
laugh.gif
I guess the only hitch is 1. Cousins attitude drawing down offers. 2. Ownership/ GM don't agree on what they want.

So it'll probably drag on until the deadline.
The Maloofs are *** clowns. Petrie and Smart went out of their way to suspend DMC, the Maloofs become capt save a Cuz and lifts the suspension. I don't see Petrie and Smart wanting to do whatever the Maloofs want, so dumb.

Cousins for Brandon Jennings and Larry Sanders

salaries match, and the Bucks want to move BJ

yea, no body wants Jennings. sorry :lol:

I guarantee SOMEBODY wants BJ....and he is better than Aaron Brooks and IT

Plus this is the closest thing you'll get to equal value I'd say

edit: Nobody wants BJ, but somebody wants Avery Bradley?

No knock on Bradley, but BJ is atleast a pretty proven PG, and Larry Sanders is tough, and can play either big man position.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 just saw this on hoopshype and Chad Ford was doing this thru a chat.

Sounds alot like assumptions (same assumption that I share) with Fegan and the Celtics (as it was mentioned last week). Same with the split on ownership and management. Initial suspension was a Petrie/Smart collabo (as in their names were attached to the release), reinstatement was all ownership (nobody's name attached). I see that connection. Plus Chad Ford has always been an *** clown.

I'm not taking this seriously yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cousins for Brandon Jennings and Larry Sanders

salaries match, and the Bucks want to move BJ

yea, no body wants Jennings. sorry :lol:

I guarantee SOMEBODY wants BJ....and he is better than Aaron Brooks and IT

Plus this is the closest thing you'll get to equal value I'd say
No way! I'll trade you Aaron Brooks for a 2nd rd draft pick tho.

BJ and Sanders + a pick or 2 would be better than ANYTHING the Celtics could offer (for both teams)

BJ and Sanders + a pick or 2 would be better than ANYTHING the Celtics could offer (for both teams)

The answer for the Kings is not more Guards... I said Bradley because he's the best small contract player the Celtics have to offer. Unless Sully show out last night is consistent. But when you start adding a contract like Salmons in the mix. Celtics look like a better option.

If they were to take Jennings... The Kings would then have to keep unloading guards..

Also if it didn't work out in Sacramento for Cuz... It damn sure won't work out in Milwaukee or Indiana.

That's going to be a cross to bear for small market teams in gambling on Cuz.

Last edited:

The answer for the Kings is not more Guards...

If they were to take Jennings... They'd have to keep unloading guards..

Also if it didn't work out in Sacramento... It damn sure won't work out in Milwaukee.

No, but the answer might be a competent guard. Say what you want, but BJ is a very competent starting PG, something that the Kings havent had since Mike Bibby.

BJ
Evans/Thorton
Salmons
Jason Thompson
Larry Sanders

isn't half bad honestly. They improve vastly at the PG position, and while they lose scoring at the center, they gain rebounding, shot blocking and defense. Idk, just an idea...I dont know what else they could get for him though

The answer for the Kings is not more Guards... I said Bradley because he's the best small contract player the Celtics have to offer. Unless Sully show out last night is consistent. But when you start adding a contract like Salmons in the mix. Celtics look like a better option.

If they were to take Jennings... The Kings would then have to keep unloading guards..

Also if it didn't work out in Sacramento for Cuz... It damn sure won't work out in Milwaukee, Indiana.

That's going to be a cross to bear for small market teams in gambling on Cuz.
Cousins+Salmons+Brooks+IT+Thornton for Rondo+Sully+Green+Melo

God I'm smart

Rondo/Jimmer

Evans/Cisco

Green/JJ/Outlaw

Throb/Chuck/Sully

JT/Melo

God this team would suck still

Last edited by a moderator:
Rondo spoonfeeding Cousins? :wow:

Yeah, Ima need that to not happen, I like the Celtics dying that slow death and eventually letting Rondo leave.

Honestly though the Kings are going to have to wait another 3,4,5 years to see the playoffs if they trade Cousins. In the Western Conference you have to have a solid 4 and 5 to make it to the playoffs. They're better off working through this situation and acquiring another legitimate big man who can play with Cousins.

Always hate facing the Wolves (well, at least in the past 2-3 years). They normally treat us like we treat the Knicks.

Kings and 55 wins? :rofl:
with Evans and BJ?
:rofl:
With the right front court yes. The 4 & 5 position has to be solid for it to work. They were pretty successful with Williams/Bibby/Christie/Jackson and none of those four are substantially better than Jennings or Evans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom