Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe holds Melo on the Knicks set play and refs looking around like they ain't got a clue. Yeah, we had no chance today I suppose.

There happy, but will they get out of the first round?

Last edited:
What I posted in the Lakers thread...

"Good game you guys. Difference was def Dwight Howard throughout the game.

As good as Kidd is for us, he's a liability on defense.

I had us losing this game, considering we're pretty banged up and don't have the size to match up against the Lakers.

I like what you guys did with Nash and Howard at the end. Kidd/Felton never knew how to play the pick and roll properly.

Game was a little mismanaged with the officiating, but that hardly ever makes or breaks a game. Knicks had plenty of chances of win. JR shooting that three was kind of a bone head move. Should've let the play play out, I'm sure that play was for Melo to take the three. Knicks run it sometimes and whoever takes the inbound pass, swings to Kidd on top of the key and then Melo flares out for a three on the elbow. Guess JR wanted to play hero ball (happens a lot).

None the less, LA really needed this win. Nice momentum and confidence builder going forward."

Kobe holds Melo on the Knicks set play and refs looking around like they ain't got a clue. Yeah, we had no chance today I suppose.
Can't even blame the refs when they were ****** the whole way through for both squads. Make up call after make up call and a whole lot of looking around at the next official. 

Knicks lost control during the last half of the 4th Q...errors at both ends of the court down the stretch cost them the game.
And why are people coming at JR Smith? That was the play that was drawn up.
Just because the play was drawn up it doesnt mean you have to take the shot.
Wut?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom