Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not forget (by Kobe standards), he looked pretty bad last year and the year before. Still amazing to see the way he's been playing this year compared to other guys who came in with him.

And that's the most incredible part. He's supposed to be in the twilight of his career. You can't be scoring 30 a night on a good shooting clip in your 17th year. That's just not supposed to happen.

Even when he looked "bad" the past two years he still was putting it down. He looks like he could play another 3-5 years easily. His longevity is something to be admired that's for sure.

All of this. The fact that he's the only player that was drafted in the 90's who's still great at what he does says a lot about his work ethic.

I see the new Ike and Tina sitting courtside.

D'Antoni tryna turn Gasol into Steve Novak :smh:

Last edited:
1344788753457.gif

Last edited:
Feel like I haven't seen Arest play defense like that in ages. On the flipside, I feel like I haven't seen Tyson play defense in general in ages. He's been playing like the most useless star center in the league.

And that's the most incredible part. He's supposed to be in the twilight of his career. You can't be scoring 30 a night on a good shooting clip in your 17th year. That's just not supposed to happen.
Even when he looked "bad" the past two years he still was putting it down. He looks like he could play another 3-5 years easily. His longevity is something to be admired that's for sure.

That's what I love about Kobe, it's like he's entering a 3rd prime. He's the true definition of a professional when you look at how much he's added to his game over the years.
The footwork, his shooting, post game, pump fakes etc.
You can tell he just has that will to be to elite that puts him beyond the average professional athlete, He won't fall off because he won't let himself.
I mean where is Vince? Where is T-Mac? Where's A.I? All the guys who were dominant while he was are either shells of their former selves or out of the league.
That's why he's one of the greatest, who is still this good, this late in their career?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom