Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smh: :smh: You do know Kobe shot 41 shots last game, many in the paint, and only shot 1 free throw the entire night right? That 1 free throw was a technical.
Guess there making up for the years of phantom calls he gets. If its a foul, then its a foul but I hate soft calls. Maybe its just I don't believe in fouls in a pickup game you could hack me all day and I'll never call it. I just think calling soft fouls is p****y. But arguably Kobe and LeBron get the most phantom calls.

:rofl:
Lookin like King Jaffe Joe in Coming to America

Lookin like African Terminator.

Let's not forget (by Kobe standards), he looked pretty bad last year and the year before. Still amazing to see the way he's been playing this year compared to other guys who came in with him.

And that's the most incredible part. He's supposed to be in the twilight of his career. You can't be scoring 30 a night on a good shooting clip in your 17th year. That's just not supposed to happen.

Even when he looked "bad" the past two years he still was putting it down. He looks like he could play another 3-5 years easily. His longevity is something to be admired that's for sure.

this is a good watch

What are they gonna call the Kings one? Ransacked?
Naw, they already have one out called "Small Market, Big Heart" from when it was all but final that the Kings were moving to Anaheim. It was updated when the Maloofs ransacked the agreed non binding arena deal last spring but I'm sure they'll update it again regardless of the outcome of the current situation. I'll post it later tonight when things slow down, also a pretty decent watch about how things are in Sac, does a good job illustrating how people outside of Sac view things compared to how things really are going down here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom