Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's gotta be extremely frustrating for Durant. It's hard to iso so high up nowadays with people just being able to slide under you before you get to the basket. :smh:

^when was the last time the Clips played on Xmas??
2009, 2011 & today that I can remember.
Oh ok I do remember 2011. Why were they on in 2009 
laugh.gif

I miss when the Kings would be on for Christmas 

Wade subtly tried to convince the ref he didn't get that half court shot off in time to preserve his FG%.

No way peep game is serious.... I think. :lol:

Whether that was the play or not that was a bad shot from JR. Melo coulda easily got a quick 2.

:lol: not serious, I just find slander in the Knicks thread hilarioud, especially when it comes to the Rockets, who usually wash them no matter who is on the roster.

Bosh is so soft :smh:

Rays shoes :pimp:

That was a whole lot of nothing.

Battier is a ***** but he made a play on the ball.

laugh.gif
@ these little altercations getting 56 replays and 10 minutes of stoppage time. NBA done changed, man.
mean.gif

Last edited:
They think that was a hard foul. Players in the NBA play too weak.

They would have cried themselves out of the league in the late 80's/early 90's

But as an aside, why exactly do players/coaches complain to refs in the first place? **** is stupid and detrimental when you think about it.
No amount of *****ing will change the call, it just takes your focus away from the actual game. Not to mention that even though they won't admit it, the ref is not going to be inclined to give calls to whoever is in his ear telling him how to do his job.
Bron especially, like your the best player in the world no ref is going to stop you from being you, quit crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom