Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn did not know Twolves got the whitest team in the L. :lol: I thought Indiana still held that title. Their starting lineup tonight was all white and had JJ coming in as 6th man. :wow:

Wow :x :smh: Heat are getting killed on offensive boards. Love got more total rebs than the heat team :lol:

nobody stepping to nikola pekovic though
I sure as hell wouldn't. He's huge, looks mean and probably has some Serbian army combat moves he can use on you.
He just has that ugly face that you want to smack. 
laugh.gif

I'm glad Pau is back.

Now if the Lakers start losing again, the Laker fans can get back to normal and start blaming him again.

anyone got info on that kid alan anderson? dude been balling at the wing for the raps the past two games.

one thing android has over iphone is multiple peoples phones can use one mobile league pass account. pretty sweet

people talk about how kobe is the reason the lakers are losing. no when pau gasol plays like the real pau gasol this team is good and can win.

this is the bobcats but gasol playing both ends well right now

Who expected OJ to shoot 60% from downtown?
Why can't he continue to shoot 60% from 3? Seriously? He's on pace to destroy anything that Reggie Miller or Ray Allen ever did. C'mon son.
He is simply riding out a hot stretch. He'll settle at the low-to-mid 40s from three by the end of the season, combined with his above average %'s from inside the arc, and he'll have a solid season. But not anything close to what he's doing now.
And if you disagree, screen cap this & lets check back on December 22.

He just scored 26 and 8 dimes tonight on 8-12 from the field and is still over 50% from three. You said December 22nd, and I know we're four days away from that date but still, aside from turnovers he's still been incredibly efficient.

anyone got info on that kid alan anderson? dude been balling at the wing for the raps the past two games.
Played for Bobcats years back, found himself signing with a bunch of different teams all over the world, had a solid season in China and ended up with the Raptors mid-season in '11/12.

EDIT: Probably should've included something about his game.  He's a guy that can create his own offense and get it flowing in spurts.  Not going to light up the NBA on a consistent basis, but a capable scorer that plays hard and Ds up at the other end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom