Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i1puDEKmJlZrj.gif

:smokin

Barclay's was electric tonight. The Knicks fans outnumbered the Nets fans and it showed. When Kidd hit that three
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. Not a Knicks fan, but no other fanbase matches theirs when it comes to intensity. They turned that into MSG lite.

As far as the Lakers go, that team is a mess and Jim Buss' ego is the reason. Phil Jackson's hire would have alleviated a lot of what's going on as far as chemistry and the lack of effort being given by most of the team. Kobe is the only one going hard night in and night out and nothing is coming out of it. Nash isn't going to fix this team when he comes back. This is a team that does nothing right especially at the point guard position or defensively. There's still a lot of season left and they will make the playoffs, but right now they need to hit the panic button. D'Antoni is in way over his head with this job and he's not the right person for this team.

Id personally take Blake & Dandre. But thats of course with Chris Paul. 

But standing alone, id agree, and say Memphis has the better frontcourt

Damn man, I know Kyrie doing his thing with Waiters and the other guys but c'mon LAL.
:lol: It is entertaining to see Pringles in those interviews when it aint for your team. I'm having flashbacks to DubA dismantling anything he said from there to his actions on the sidelines.

That snake oil salesman. :smh:

:tongue:

Isn't there a stat where wen Kobe scores less then 20 they win more?
28 shots is a lot. He should pass the rock

Gerald Wallace flops and throws his body at everyone EVERY OTHER time he deserves whatever he gets
An extremely dangerous player

Well the he should be called when he does that too. Doesn't mean JR didn't foul him and it doesn't mean it should be a no call.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"HAIL YEA.....we worked for a half hour on it... You're starting to piss me off."

Why they cut it off tho? :lol:

Last edited:

Haha I mean the Knicks could have matched. And Lin wouldn't have a choice but to stay. So I'm ginna go with let go

They could've matched? With Amar'e, Melo, and Tyson eating up all that salary? >D

Yeah, the Knicks could've. We had his Bird rights and that would've allowed us to go over our cap to resign him. Good thing we didn't though. Houston can keep Lin :lol:

EDIT: DEAD when D'Antoni said, "We worked on defense for a half hour" :rofl:

Last edited:

Haha I mean the Knicks could have matched. And Lin wouldn't have a choice but to stay. So I'm ginna go with let go

They could've matched? With Amar'e, Melo, and Tyson eating up all that salary? >D

Yeah, the Knicks could've. We had his Bird right and that would've allowed us to go over our cap to resign him. Good thing we didn't though. Houston can keep Lin :lol:

EDIT: DEAD when D'Antoni said, "We worked on defense for a half hour" :rofl:

Ahhh, didn't know about the Bird Rights. Can't forget though, Melo stopped Linsanity. I hope Amar'e doesn't stop the Knicks :lol:

D'Antoni :lol: :lol: does he just not know how to coach defense???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom