That was a good game to watch 
pimp.gif

That NYK-BK rivalry is gonna be fun to watch for the coming years
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

In regard to Kevin Love he better go East. Him, Rose, and Noah

Blake with the McGee lobs :lol:

Last edited:
The only reason why I find this Laker stuff funny is the way people (not just on these boards) were reacting when they got Nash and Dwight. They thought they were automatic champions and everything. :lol:

But outside of Dwight, Nash, Kobe, and Pau that roster is awful :x

The only reason why I find this Laker stuff funny is the way people (not just on these boards) were reacting when they got Nash and Dwight. They thought they were automatic champions and everything. :lol:

I'm guilty. And it's funny cuz I always said Dwight ain't all that. I think I was distraught over jeremy Lin getting let go and I wanted the new "super" team lakers to beat the heat

Damn man, I know Kyrie doing his thing with Waiters and the other guys but c'mon LAL.

:lol: It is entertaining to see Pringles in those interviews when it aint for your team. I'm having flashbacks to DubA dismantling anything he said from there to his actions on the sidelines.

1-10 when Kobe scores over 30
It ain't a coincidence...#teamgame

At least he'll get the scoring title.:pimp:...:rofl:
Kobe 16-28 tonight
Rest of the team 15-47.
That stat is a load of crap... Except for a game or two, if Kobe doesn't go for 30+ the Lakers lose by 15+.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I'm guilty. And it's funny cuz I always said Dwight ain't all that. I think I was distraught over jeremy Lin getting let go swiped by the Rockets and I wanted the new "super" team lakers to beat the heat

Fixed

How does JR not get called for that :lol: Don't know what Tyson's female self was yelling for. Get your *** back on D.

Gerald Wallace flops and throws his body at everyone EVERY OTHER time he deserves whatever he gets

An extremely dangerous player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom