Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray done won us 3-4 games already
laugh.gif

What are you laughing at?

In OT the better team would have won. To have the last shot and the opp. to go for the win is the best situation for the spurs.

He was advising a quick 2 in hopes the Heat would miss a free throw or two so Spurs could again go for win.
I'm laughing at how Charles contradicted himself.

What are you laughing at?

In OT the better team would have won. To have the last shot and the opp. to go for the win is the best situation for the spurs.

He was advising a quick 2 in hopes the Heat would miss a free throw or two so Spurs could again go for win.

Read what he said again

Chuck is a bad commentator and probably wouldn't improve with time.

That was a bad call. That was a good call. That was a bad shot. That was a great shot. That was his shot. That's not his shot. Shaq is a big ol dummy.

That's about his range.

I cant even enjoy the great Spurs play because of this guy stern. I havent been this angry watching basketball in a long time.

Good game. Love the move by pop he knew exactly what he was doing. Used the scheduling as an excuse to disrespect the heat and the nba. Stern realizes this but ends up making himself look even sillier for fining pop.

What would happen if lebron literally drove to the hoop on every single play?

Serious question

What would happen if lebron literally drove to the hoop on every single play?

Serious question
He'd turn into Tyreke Evans 
laugh.gif

the reason why Lebron is so effective is because teams have to respect him in the post, setting up teammates, and even his occasional jumper... aka all facets of the game

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom