damn, firing shots at jfgmoney and our educational system all at once 

Better then:

CP3/Beverly

Harden

Parsons

Asik(Jones if Asik is traded)

Dwight

?
parsons is the homie , tough call , if houston can pull that off that would be bananas

They can't.

No one is taking Lin at 2 year $16mil. He is no longer a draw for teams outside of large markets, and even then not sure he is much of a draw. He wasn't top 15 in jersey sales in the U.S., not in top 15 Internationally and not in the Top 5 in China.

Lin + Harden alone would require D12 & CP3 to take paycuts of a couple mil each.

They would also have to decline all options on Beverley, Parsons, Jones.. Dump Asik for free (not happening).

Lakers will not S&T Dwight, they'd much rather save the $55mil in luxury tax than take back $20 mil of **** they don't want and also be hit by the tax of that $20mil which could be $4.50 for every $1.

Clippers will not S&T Paul because having Asik & DJ makes no financial sense. Having Lin would be pointless as well. They'd have $12mil in cap space, they could go find a better PG for Lin's price. Also the Rockets would have very little to entice Clippers.

I don't see why CP and Dwight wouldn't just go to Dallas or Houston

As for Dallas... Dirk's $22mil alone requires CP3 & Dwight to take a paycut. That's not including Shawn Marion who is $9.3mil (he isn't opting out) or Vince Carter's $3.1mil. Or the couple mil they have tied up in other players.

Last edited:
Dont Understand Why Anyone Believes Lebron Would Part From Miami In 2014; Thats Career Suicide
moving forward with a financially strapped team who's bench players

average age is 36 , or going back to fulfill a promise he made 10 years

ago...hometown hero comes back and wins the city's first NBA title

is NOT career suicide

Last edited:
Im Sorry But I Don't See It Happening; Even Then I Think That It Would Take Them A Couple Years To Get A Chip '. And Imagine The Media Party If Bron Teamed Up With More Superstars, Might Be A Good Gesture But Not Good For His Legacy. IMO Just My 0.02

Not good for his legacy? Folks said that 3 years ago and yet here we are.

LA has a ton of money coming off the books next year, what would stop them from doing what Miami did 3 years ago?

Yea And Everytime He Loses By 10+ Points, He Gets Stoned. If He Has Any Hope Of Being Known To Be Any Type Of Anything(GOAT) He'll Stay Put And Work Out Any Type Of Problem He Has. Why Would He Scorn One City To Go Back Around And Do It To An Even Bigger One !!! At That I Wouldnt Even Accept Him Back If I Was An Angered Cleveland Fan, Jus Don't Make No Sense.

is NOT career suicide
I'm sure Arison is willing to go deep in the luxury tax to keep the team intact.

random thought but what do you guy's think is john henson's ceiling?

and yes i was watching his 17 and 25 , 7 block game against the magic

before pondering this lmao

is NOT career suicide
I'm sure Arison is willing to go deep in the luxury tax to keep the team intact.

Maybe. But either the players sacrifice and take less $, more so Wade or Mickey by going way past the luxury tax. Continue to lose money on this team, if that is indeed true. Even though I've hear it on Lebatard radio show, i don't believe it.

IF they do win this and the next that's where the real problems come in for players and management who is willing to make more of a sacrifice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom