Not open for further replies.
gonna need more than cp3 & dwight coward to do any damage in this league

if cp3 was smart he'd distance himself from this fool
but chris & dwight are BFF's
laugh.gif
yeah how did this evolve 
laugh.gif
? dudes are like the odd couple

I guess Mark Heisler just reported Lakers will not do any S&T with Dwight.

I think that's the right move Would make no financial sense for them to IF he wants to go, then go

Last edited:
gonna need more than cp3 & dwight coward to do any damage in this league

if cp3 was smart he'd distance himself from this fool

yea, so which team can they join? because just Dwight and CP isnt gonna do a damn thing

Dwight Howard and Chris Paul have been in contact with each other in an effort to play for the same team next season, according to sources.

"They would love to play together if somebody can make it happen," one of the sources said.

The Los Angeles Lakers and Los Angeles Clippers do not have the available cap space to allow Howard and Paul to team up. If the preference is to play together with the Clippers, they would have to acquire Howard via a sign-and-trade with the Lakers.

Sources say a trade package centered around Blake Griffin and Eric Bledsoe for Howard could be possible. Multiple sources insist Griffin is untouchable but he would almost surely be required for the Lakers to agree to a trade.

The Houston Rockets, Dallas Mavericks and Atlanta Hawks all have cap space, though acquiring both players would likely acquire both Howard and Paul to accept less than a full max contract. The Hawks would seemingly have the easiest path to sign both Howard and Paul under that scenario.

Howard has seemingly been uninterested in playing in his hometown of Atlanta.

Both Howard and Paul will be free agents for the first time in their careers this offseason.

Via Chris Broussard/ESPN

Broussard

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think KLove genuinely wants to give it a run with Rubio.. Doubt he wants out.

2 years from now, if the Wolves don't make a huge jump, I think he would. But right now, I think he's staying put, and don't think Flip's first move would be to trade their franchise player. That's a bad start.

i wish cp3 actually wanted to win , him on the pacers would be  
eek.gif

especially if they can get oj mayo

cp3

mayo

PG

west

hibbert

all nba quality defenders at the 1 3 and 5 and everone on the

starting line up can get buckets

i wish cp3 actually wanted to win , him on the pacers would be  
eek.gif