Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be a nice get for the Grizzlies, wonder where they would go at 13? Maybe take Zeller and eventually move Z-Bo? A scorer off the bench like Shabazz?

To select which player, BHZ?

Stephen Jackson keeps it all the way trill.

That's what I'm not sure on. Originally, I was told they would try to get Vince Carter as well using their TPE since Dallas is trying to free up as much space as possible. But, now I think its just Memphis combining their 2nd round picks to get #13 since Dallas does not want to pay a rookie guaranteed money. Memphis does have their eye on Caldwell-Pope that's in that range. The other guys I've seen mentioned are Hardaway Jr., Ledo and Karasev, but they don't need to use #13 on them. Another thing I've thought about is them packaging that pick with a player to move up in the draft or acquire someone else.

I'm not really excited about the pick because I feel like its one of the worst positions in the draft :lol: . Anybody you take at 13, you could possibly get later in the draft or someone that's just as good.

Steph would be dripping wet from deep in FIBA play. Never understood why he never got run in '10

So, Antidope.......your boy has now resorted to following a personal high school friend of mine on Twitter who has nothing to do with NT, or the Spurs. :smh:

UN, believable.

And no, you bunch of jerks, the high school buddy of mine is not Abe Lincoln. :lol: :lol:

And doing what? Tweeting at them? I rarely get on twitter nowadays, I need to pick it up again. Someone hacked mine and followed 600 random accounts so annoying. Do all you NTwitter folks have a seperate one for NT or do you comingle real life twitter people and NTwitter? Also follow @dbdspurs

And doing what? Tweeting at them? I rarely get on twitter nowadays, I need to pick it up again. Someone hacked mine and followed 600 random accounts so annoying. Do all you NTwitter folks have a seperate one for NT or do you comingle real life twitter people and NTwitter? Also follow @dbdspurs

You must of hung out with Stephen Jackson a lot growing up.

That Captain Jack type loyalty is running through your veins. Even if dude went to jail for beating his girl to near death you'd still find a way to try and make him look like a victim :lol:

Too stacked rck.
He just had to wait his turn.
Now is his time :pimp:
he coulda filled Billups' role easily... :\ Russy was playing off the ball the entire tourny. What other pg's did we have?

Last edited by a moderator:
So, Antidope.......your boy has now resorted to following a personal high school friend of mine on Twitter who has nothing to do with NT, or the Spurs.
mean.gif

UN, believable.

And no, you bunch of jerks, the high school buddy of mine is not Abe Lincoln.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
in his defense the fonz is pretty popular

Last edited:
Rck I know your in London so you're having Olympic flashbacks but let it go bro.

They won Gold. :lol:
He'll get his shine next year. :wink:
I'm actually in Scotland right now :smile: but I'll be back in London tomorrow :pimp: :pimp:

Besides I was talking about '10 and that was in Turkey, maybe I can go there next time :\

Last edited by a moderator:
This is why Kobe>Lebron.

He would never let his team down and score any where as low as Lebron has these last few games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom