Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bieb at the game turnt up!

Cause they are band wagoners. If Lebron were to end up on the bobcats over the summer, you would see how many overnight bobcats fan appear. Plus they blame everyone on the team except Lebron when the heat lose a game. I know a few, where even when Lebron made those two bad passes in game 4, they blamed everyone on the team besides Lebron ie "Chalmers should have brought the ball up or Wade should have came closer to Lebron to get the pass so he wouldnt have had the turnovers"
eyes.gif
but how is that any different then the vast majority of ppl in here who have basically pulled for any team that the heat played...and are all of a sudden rooting/fans of the pacers? And are blaming/making all kinda lame excuses from the refs, cheating, conspiracies of david stern and advertisers etc...

He did though, this is the best the Grizzlies have ever been and hes a large part of that. I am also a firm believer that they would have beaten the Clippers and Thunder at full strength, the fact that they had injured pieces is making this run seem less impressive than it really was and its a shame cause Hollins did a fantastic job

and Hollins rarely sends out questionable lineups. The only questionable mistake I think he did was not play Pondexter more to spread the floor but I think he adjusted to that.

Vogel keeps making the same mistake year after year and game after game.

random question, but why is it such an intolerable offense on here to not be a heat fan but root for lebron? or to root on the heat just because of lebron?
Cause they are band wagoners. If Lebron were to end up on the bobcats over the summer, you would see how many overnight bobcats fan appear. Plus they blame everyone on the team except Lebron when the heat lose a game. I know a few, where even when Lebron made those two bad passes in game 4, they blamed everyone on the team besides Lebron ie "Chalmers should have brought the ball up or Wade should have came closer to Lebron to get the pass so he wouldnt have had the turnovers" :rolleyes

Who?

It's ok to not be a Heat fan, it's ok to root for the other team, but making up all kind of lame excuses for the other team is just....lame.

All BS aside, Miami got Lebron, D Wade, Chris Bosh and Ray Allen. This is what they are supposed to be doing.

i remember when many people were AI fans but not philly fans. in basketball, there are people that follow players instead of teams. to each their own.

Bieber looks like he mad at the world

dude might be the next Amanda Bynes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom