Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohwell.gif

ijs8rthioWlez.gif

people need to stop looking for blame anywhere, this is like the lakers rockets series in 09, indiana played great but in the end the better team gets their **** together and wins because they have more talent. sure indiana was playing great all series, but if wade or bosh showed up in every game of the series then it would be over already

I'm glad people are seeing how bad of a coach Frank Vogel is. That hole they dug in the second with the bench in could cost this game. He's too smart for his own good. The front office needs to go after Lionel Hollins should they lose this game. Pacers aren't going to that next level with Vogel at the helm.
Why go with hollins? Don't seem like he took his team to the next level

I'm glad people are seeing how bad of a coach Frank Vogel is. That hole they dug in the second with the bench in could cost this game. He's too smart for his own good. The front office needs to go after Lionel Hollins should they lose this game. Pacers aren't going to that next level with Vogel at the helm.
He did though, this is the best the Grizzlies have ever been and hes a large part of that. I am also a firm believer that they would have beaten the Clippers and Thunder at full strength, the fact that they had injured pieces is making this run seem less impressive than it really was and its a shame cause Hollins did a fantastic job

Man, Just Stop :lol: you sound so dumb...are you even watching the game? :rolleyes
I've watched plenty of basketball we all know superstars get favorable calls. Lebron is the last superstar left and they need him to carry the league. I'll apologize for you my comment wasn't intended to twist your panties.

He did though, this is the best the Grizzlies have ever been and hes a large part of that. I am also a firm believer that they would have beaten the Clippers and Thunder at full strength, the fact that they had injured pieces is making this run seem less impressive than it really was and its a shame cause Hollins did a fantastic job
I just thought by next level he was talking about a finals appearance or at least that's what I was referring to

random question, but why is it such an intolerable offense on here to not be a heat fan but root for lebron? or to root on the heat just because of lebron?
Cause they are band wagoners. If Lebron were to end up on the bobcats over the summer, you would see how many overnight bobcats fan appear. Plus they blame everyone on the team except Lebron when the heat lose a game. I know a few, where even when Lebron made those two bad passes in game 4, they blamed everyone on the team besides Lebron ie "Chalmers should have brought the ball up or Wade should have came closer to Lebron to get the pass so he wouldnt have had the turnovers" :rolleyes

I just don't understand how the Acers are letting the Heat out rebound them right now, that with the turnovers make it too demoralizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom