Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Son...:lol:

It's gonna be alright, man.

Scumbag JD. :smh: Calling people out for their hypocrisy in previous posts...Where they do that at?

:lol:

DSK having my back, though? My days already getting better. :nthat:

LTB, the stress of holding that bachelor party is getting to you bruh :lol:

Man, you guys know me too well now. :smh: That's also been in the back of my mind the last few days. :lol:
I think things my plans are finally approved by the homies tho :nerd: ...

I feel a little bit bad now. You don't have to buy anyone a CD, man. :lol:

:lol: It's all good man. If you hadn't called me out, i might never have snapped out whatever kind of state i was in.

i'm definitely not sending you anything, though... :tongue:

He can buy me one. I don't care.

I know you appreciate good music, considering you were a regular in the Childish Gambino thread. :smokin

Last edited:
:smokin at this Elgin Baylor auction, 358 items :wow:

A Spalding NBA Official Game Ball, team-issued by the Chicago Bulls, owned by Elgin Baylor and signed by the 1996-1997 Chicago Bulls team.

Darius Miles, Lamar Odom, Corey Maggette and Quentin Richardson signed game-worn XVI's

White satin game-worn 1958-59 Minneapolis Lakers shorts worn by Elgin Baylor in his Rookie of the Year season.

1971-72 NBA Championship ring presented to Elgin Baylor in 1972 by the Los Angeles Lakers as a member of the 1971-72 NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers. The 1971-72 Lakers would finish the season with a 69-13 record that included a 33-game winning streak. The 33-game winning streak is still the current record for consecutive games won by a team during an NBA regular season. One side of the shank reads “1972” with the NBA logo set in the middle, and the other side reads “E. Baylor/ Los Angeles/ Lakers/ 33 Straight/ 69-13.”

A book titled NBA at 50 owned by Elgin Baylor and signed by the NBA's "50 Greatest Players." Baylor was among those honored as one of the 50 Greatest. Baylor acquired the signatures on the book at the 1997 NBA All-Star Weekend in Cleveland, Ohio, where the NBA honored the players named the 50 Greatest throughout the weekend. The book is signed on the front dust jacket by 34 of the 50 Greatest Players and is additionally signed by 49 of the 50 Greatest Players on their respective pages. The lone exception is Pete Maravich, one of the 50 Greatest Players, who passed away in 1988. Maravich's page in the book is signed by his wife, Jackie, and his two sons, Jaeson and Josh.

A Sand-Knit brand Los Angeles Clippers jersey created by the Clippers for the 1987 NBA Draft Lottery. David Robinson was the consensus number one draft pick heading into the 1987 NBA Draft after completing his college basketball career at the U.S. Naval Academy. A lottery was held before the 1987 draft in order to establish which team would receive the right to select first overall and thus earn the right to select Robinson. The Clippers created this jersey in the event they secured the number one pick, but the San Antonio Spurs won the lottery.

http://www.julienslive.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/95/

Just officially pre-ordered my copy, and the giveaway copy.
I will be having a contest for the finals.
If you dont care for the album or winning, cool dont enter...let someone who is win.
I dont want it to be for everyone tho, cant have ISS lurkers making screennames just for it. :smh:
Im gonna keep it to people who have posted in this thread during the course of the playoffs, up until this point. (keeping it to the real regulars).

Once this series is over i'll get on it.

Last edited:

Just officially pre-ordered my copy, and the giveaway copy.
I will be having a contest for the finals.
If you dont care for the album or winning, cool dont enter...let someone who is win.
I dont want it to be for everyone tho, cant have ISS lurkers making screennames just for it. :smh:
Im gonna keep it to people who have posted in this thread during the course of the playoffs, up until this point. (keeping it to the real regulars).

Once this series is over i'll get on it.

:pimp:

pimp.gif

you should make it eligible for just Spurs and Pacer/Heat fans 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
is thomas robinson that bad? not eem in his 2nd year and hes already on his way out to a 3rd team?

the rockets will be way under the cap next year too. if they didnt pick up any team options theyre at $38 million. trading robinson will put them at about ~35. with the cap being ~60 million, who else are they looking to sign? they wont be able to sign both CP3 and dwight.

I wouldn't say he's bad.... but he's just a player with no position.

He isn't a true PF, obviously not skilled enough to play on perimeter, definitely too undersized to play downlow.

He's kinda getting the Derrick Williams treatment and is a player that banks on hustle and athleticism to let him shine. Players like that are a dime a dozen.

Undersized?

He's a workout warrior who can rebound really well. There's certainly a place for him, but top-five in the draft won't be indicative of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom