Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're doing a lot of trolling for someone who once wrote this on a sneaker message board.
The problem with society these days is that people are being taught to be less sensitive rather than being taught to be more mature.

Instead of telling people to grow up, we choose to tell people "stop havin your jimmies rustled."

It's no wonder the world is so out of control.
To most people these days, We have to "stop letting things get to us," instead of putting an end to disruptive behavior.

"It's not that serious."
When is anything taken serious anymore these days? But that's a discussion for another place and another day.

*kanye shrug*

/end philosophical rant

Back to tonights NBA basketball.
Go Spurs. (Ironic much?)

Simmons is getting too big for hisself. He was great as the quirky internet writer that had some good ideas, was funny, etc, but now that his stage is elevated, he's losing his head.
mean.gif

How you even THINK to bring up MLK during a basketball series, 45 years after the fact, makes no God damn sense. Jesus, Memphis has had MULTIPLE playoff series before this last one, why hadn't it come up in those series'?

Be better than that Bill.
mean.gif
You know last week Bill tried to cut to the commercial break...but Wilbon wasn't having that **** and cut him off real quick.

I know I couldn't have been the only one who noticed that...and the way Wilbon looks at Bill sometimes.

laugh.gif

JD :lol: :lol:

Be easy LTB, don't waste time arguing and what not about who flops and when, we've had Fisher, Divac, Malone and Nash in our lifetimes, that's more than enough from our squad. :smh:

Oh boy I don't like the turn this discussion has taken..... Leave L2B alone, for real 
laugh.gif

Simmons is getting too big for hisself. He was great as the quirky internet writer that had some good ideas, was funny, etc, but now that his stage is elevated, he's losing his head. :smh:

How you even THINK to bring up MLK during a basketball series, 45 years after the fact, makes no God damn sense. Jesus, Memphis has had MULTIPLE playoff series before this last one, why hadn't it come up in those series'?

Be better than that Bill. :smh:

You know last week Bill tried to cut to the commercial break...but Wilbon wasn't having that **** and cut him off real quick.

I know I couldn't have been the only one who noticed that...and the way Wilbon looks at Bill sometimes.

:lol:

You gotta feel bad for Wilbon. That guy is very very smart. And he's up there with Jalen Rose and Magic. :lol: Making Bill the second smartest guy at the table, and all he wants to do is tell jokes and talk about Boston sports. :smh:

Has to be a healthy paycheck for Wilbon to put up with that mess. Only way he can stomach it.

You're doing a lot of trolling for someone who once wrote this on a sneaker message board.

Not trying to troll. Dudes are literally spending countless hours trying to attack fan bases because a flopping fine was announced. dudes literally went on full attack mode on Laker fans and kobe as if we were the ones who fined LeBron :lol:

I ignored it for a while didn't I?
But the dude wasn't letting go for pages and pages. I only just stepped in to try put an end to it.

I know every player has flopped in some way,
I never once denied it. But dudes gotta let it go and just let it be.
He got fined.
And everyone else who flops from now on will as well.

But I respect people like you so ill leave it alone and apologize if my engaging in the conversation contributed to the derail.

It's not going to stop tho, even though I'm done. But if I'm gonna be singled out for it ill take it in stride and say no problem, ill stop homie.

Last edited:
You gotta feel bad for Wilbon. That guy is very very smart. And he's up there with Jalen Rose and Magic.
laugh.gif
Making Bill the second smartest guy at the table, and all he wants to do is tell jokes and talk about Boston sports.
mean.gif

Has to be a healthy paycheck for Wilbon to put up with that mess. Only way he can stomach it.
I just realized how annoying that was 
laugh.gif

I used to think it was just his shtick, but he's just OD with it. Imagine if he was an LA guy and all he ever talked about was Socal sports 
sick.gif

Not trying to troll. Dudes are literally spending countless hours trying to attack fan bases because a flopping fine was announced. Non-Laker fans were the ones who started the jokes, but dudes literally went on full attack mode as if we were the ones who fined LeBron
laugh.gif
son, eat a snickers and get some carbs in you 
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Another thing that irritates me about Lebron flopping is he's too damn big to being doing that.

You know he's strong because of all the continuation baskets he gets.

At least with Manu, Battier etc those are actual skinny soft looking dudes, so its kinda believable.

Lebron looks like a damn college Football player in person. He's bigger than Jason Taylor

You gotta feel bad for Wilbon. That guy is very very smart. And he's up there with Jalen Rose and Magic.
laugh.gif
Making Bill the second smartest guy at the table, and all he wants to do is tell jokes and talk about Boston sports.
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Seriously...I bet when he gets together with Tony they have a ball making jokes at the expense of the other guys at the table. 

The problem with society these days is that people are being taught to be less sensitive rather than being taught to be more mature.

Instead of telling people to grow up, we choose to tell people "stop havin your jimmies rustled."

It's no wonder the world is so out of control.

To most people these days, We have to "stop letting things get to us," instead of putting an end to disruptive behavior.

"It's not that serious."

When is anything taken serious anymore these days? But that's a discussion for another place and another day.

*kanye shrug*

/end philosophical rant

Back to tonights NBA basketball.

Go Spurs. (Ironic much?)

I knew i wasnt the only one who noticed that he's starting to become a troll. He's still better than alphabet boys & knightdale any day tho.

Not trying to troll. Dudes are literally spending countless hours trying to attack fan bases because a flopping fine was announced. Non-Laker fans were the ones who started the jokes, but dudes literally went on full attack mode as if we were the ones who fined LeBron :lol:
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Honestly dude, I think me going on a cut and having a calorie deficit has contributed to me responding in ways I usually never would of. It does make you do a lotta Uncharacteristic things :smh: I don't believe I trolled. But I shouldn't have responded to it, especially in that manner. Sometimes when regular talk doesn't settle things down you try pictures and such to hopefully make people realize how silly they are being and hopefully stop.
That's all my intentions were.

My bad though, ill leave it alone.

Last edited:
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
Honestly dude, I think me going on a cut and having a calorie deficit has contributed to me responding in ways I usually never would of. It does make you do a lotta Uncharacteristic things
mean.gif
I don't believe I trolled. But I shouldn't have responded to it, especially in that manner. Sometimes when regular talk doesn't settle things down you try pictures and such to hopefully make people realize how silly they are being and hopefully stop.
That's all my intentions were.

My bad though, ill leave it alone.
its all good my man, I know that lack of carb feeling

I've decided I am going to cop an extra copy of J.Cole's "Born Sinner" album on the 18th and do a give away just for my S&T NBA homies...As a sincere token of my apologies for the last 2 pages of OD immaturity.

Now I gotta come up with a good contest idea.

Last edited:
I've decided I am going to cop an extra copy of J.Cole's "Born Sinner" album on the 18th and do a give away just for my S&T NBA homies...As a sincere token of my apologies for the last 2 pages of OD immaturity.

Now I gotta come up with a good contest idea.

:smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom