Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Undersized?

He's a workout warrior who can rebound really well. There's certainly a place for him, but top-five in the draft won't be indicative of it.
I argued against the undersized statement early on too. But his physique is far too lean, he's very top heavy, and has no core. Plus he's like 6'8.

Because of that he is easily pushed around. That is indicative of his poor low post defense.

Fortunately for him, he still rebounds well because of his motor and athleticism. Very rarely do you see him pull down rebounds because of good positioning or bodying/muscle someone out of position, usually he just rebounds from the weak side or jumps over someone 

That last part about him having a place is certainly true for him, and Derrick Williams

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a bad feeling we're gonna see the return of Video Game James in a couple hours.
mean.gif

He thinks he's a SF, it's Kevin Durant Disease

Pretty much every young PF under 6'10 has it, they all wanna be wings. :smh:

Pretty much every young PF under 6'10 has it, they all wanna be wings.
He would be the best posterchild for trying to kill the movement.

Dude can't shoot or handle the ball. Not even a little.

Last edited:

Pretty much every young PF under 6'10 has it, they all wanna be wings.
He would be best posterchild for trying to kill the movement.

Dude can't shoot or handle the ball. Not even a little.
Y'all talking bout Throb?

I partially blame Bobby Jackson for it :lol: had him playing point forward basically every game in summer league :lol: :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever, I'll take him. We employ the worst NBA playoff performer in history (and pay him 18.6mil the next 2 yrs) and an old *** dude who many people only like because of something not his basketball skills (which are limited to undercutting drivers and getting charges), in our frontcourt. If he can catch the ball and dunk when left wide open, tremendous upgrade.

I hope TRob can find a home and flourish. He definitely has the talent to succeed and I would hate to see another talent go to waste.

Heat 18-3 playoff W-L w/ Dan Crawford reffing since 04: highest win pct for any team-ref combo in span (min 10 gms - 116 qualifying combos).

Now dance my minions bwahahahhaha

Last edited:
I know I know. I'm going out I won't post till halftime anyway so enjoy! :D

Last edited:
What could possibly help? One person avoids talking about it, 10 more pop up trying to start something.

Not starting that conversation before the game even starts... that will help.

Not feeding into it every single time... that will help.

Knowing better and not "jokingly" trolling with player A > B... that will help.

No one is saying the NBA is perfect, the refs are infallible, or you can't criticize Lebron, Kobe, Melo, etc. But when it's every. single. game. And when it's constantly the same people starting the same tired arguments.... not participating will help. I'm guilty of responding to the worst offenders at times.. but if nothing else can be done, then ignoring it and not participating is what will help.

Or do it like the Kobe thread, have a separate topic for "NBA refs are terrible" and post screenshots of zoomed in a pivot foot moving 2 inches and blabber on in there during a game. Discussing and criticizing the refs is fair and certainly has a place in this thread, but it's 90% of in-game and post game discussion.

I predicted a couple nights ago, Heat win by 50 hundred, and Bron drops a triple triple.

Yes, triple triple, triple double is not enough tonight. I'm callin my shot, 100-100-100. That's roughly 300+ points tonight, so I could probably use an OT or two to help make my prediction come true.

Cross your fingers.

Heat 18-3 playoff W-L w/ Dan Crawford reffing since 04: highest win pct for any team-ref combo in span (min 10 gms - 116 qualifying combos).

after listening to the jalen rose podcast and reading this i think it would be very very smart to put some serious $ on the Heat to win tonight just based on this. I'm going for it :evil: :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom