Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerlens not gonna be much in the NBA, Cavs have a bunch of picks so them trading down isnt the best option but if they can package pics and varejo and get someone good then that should be there move

nerlens not gonna be much in the NBA, Cavs have a bunch of picks so them trading down isnt the best option but if they can package pics and varejo and get someone good then that should be there move

Great shot blocker and rebounder, that's always going to be something in the NBA.

:lol:
mean.gif
laugh.gif
who raised you?

dude is predicting the 'prime' of a bunch of dudes who arent even in the league, plus a dude who just completed his sophomore season...
roll.gif

dudes aint NOWHERE near theyre prime...so how can one gauge such a thing??

NTers and yall hypotheticals...smh

Sounds legit

Damn I just said that team would be no joke, no need for all that. :lol:

Dude says a lot of outlandish stuff. Don't be too surprised.

Not my fault you slurp up bron till the end of time, and then when I point it out you get all emotional.

Paul george more aggressive and he's receiving help on lebron in the post, the main two things I wanted and I see the early.

I want to see how Sager dresses off TV just to see if he really is that big of a clown or if its just a serious troll act for TNT

T on LeGOD? Someone didnt get the memo 

Last edited:
Good. Lebron needs a T. Best basketball player in the world and he's always whining to the refs about something. Go play, Lebron.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom