Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
..Remember when Lebron said maybe he spoiled us with his play??
THESE PEOPLE are who he's talking about. Lol at being much more impressed with George. This is really just bonafied hate.
If Bron scored only 12points, then we'd hear complaints about how he choked or didnt do ****...but now when he gets 30-10-10, he also didnt do ****.

Automatic assist?? DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF? :lol:

Of course I am exaggerating a lot of the Lebron stuff but I was impressed more by George than him yesterday. That is not hate. That is bonafied slurping on your part.

You Lebron stans get mad about anything.

and :smh: @ you comparing a pickup game to the NBA
You must be trash if you can't even get 8 points

my dude darth ska averaged 15ppg at his rec league back in '04...WITH TORN LIGAMENTS AND TENDONS

Last edited:
Nope. It's truth. Guarantee Lebron would brick had PG play him correctly on defense. PG made a big mistake by over commit.

If they have to do it all over again. 10 out of 10 times Pacer would rather let Lebron having to create a shot than a wide open layup.

Everybody and their mommas know Lebron would get the ball in that situation. The worst thing you can do is give him a wide open layup lol.
Lol when's the last time Kobe hit a game winner in the playoffs? Last year he had plenty of chances and choked em all day the drain with jumpers

If I know nothing about basketball, I look at that list and think LeBron James is the clutchest player in the NBA. However, I do know about basketball, and I know that there are 4 or 5 more players Id rather have with the ball in their hands on the last play of a game instead of Lebron. Thats the issue.
The issue is you don't wanna let 2011 and that finals go where he choked it away so you just wanna use that as an excuse why he's never clutch just like every other lebron hater.

i now hate the term "underrated"...Paul George...if your an NBA fan, was always known.
This man knows. This was exactly why I was against him winning most improved. Anyone who knew who he was knew that he had star potential from day one. He shouldn't get this award for realizing said potential.

Westboro Baptist is protesting at these kids' funerals today and tomorrow. Last count 14.5 million dollars from various corporations, and Perkins donated 25,000 to put shelters in schools. I don't think he did research prior, but it's an amazing gesture
It blows my mind how these people are allowed to carry on as they do. I don't use the word a lot but I hate these people

The issue is you don't wanna let 2011 and that finals go where he choked it away so you just wanna use that as an excuse why he's never clutch just like every other lebron hater.

I didnt say hes never clutch. Im just saying hes around number 5 on my top 5 clutchest players in the NBA list, is that so bad? And am I supposed to completely forget about 2011? Sounds like you dont wanna remember it.

And btw, whats your avy mean? I thought the song went started from the bottom now we here, UM has been buns for the past decade. If anything it should be started from the top, now we here.

i now hate the term "underrated"...Paul George...if your an NBA fan, was always known.
This man knows. This was exactly why I was against him winning most improved. Anyone who knew who he was knew that he had star potential from day one. He shouldn't get this award for realizing said potential.

Westboro Baptist is protesting at these kids' funerals today and tomorrow. Last count 14.5 million dollars from various corporations, and Perkins donated 25,000 to put shelters in schools. I don't think he did research prior, but it's an amazing gesture
It blows my mind how these people are allowed to carry on as they do. I don't use the word a lot but I hate these people

Yeah those guys are pure scum :smh:

Bron might really be the GOAT, man.

mean.gif

It disgusts me how many grown men are saying **** like this.

Let's let the dudes career play out before we proclaim him the best ever. 

10 years in and he's the GOAT. Really?

Bron is the greatest player right now, it doesn't make sense try to put his career into prospective until its over

son, you stupid or nah?

Per Elias, only one other player in playoff history had a 30-10-10 line with three blocks: Ralph Sampson in 1986.

did my exclusion of the phrase "in the playoffs" throw you off??

I mean, we are in the playoffs, right?

you aware of that or nah?

you the exact lame i was talking about just talking out your rear

trying to score points on a message board instead of appreciating how good this thread could be

with intelligent discussion and debates.
I'll be right back with some better playoff stats.

Ok in 2001 Kobe scored 48 points, grabbed 16 rebounds, 3 assist, 2 steals, 1 block on 15 for 29 shooting a playoff game were theyt swept the Kings. This is at the ripe old age of 22.

Again in 2001 Kobe had 36 points, 9 rebounds and 8 assist against the Spurs

Kobe in 2007 had 45 points, 6 rebounds and 6 assist versus the Suns with zero help against the Suns.

Kobe in 2006 had 50 points, 8 rebounds, 5 assist and 3 steals with zero help against the Suns.

MJ in 1991 in the finals against the Lakers had 33 points, 7 rebound, 13 assist, 2 steals and 1 block

MJ in 1992 in the finals against the Blazers had 35 points at halftime. He ended with 39 points (in 35 mins), 3 rebounds, 11 assist and 2 steals

MJ in 1993 in the finals against the Suns had 55 points, 8 rebounds and 4 assist

MJ in 1997 in the finals against the Jazz had 38 points , 7 rebounds, 5 assist, 3 steals and 1 block

In conclusion, both you and Elias are idiots with your selective stats. There is noway in hell that LeBron just had the greatest game since 86. That's what you stated homie. These are all playoff games listed buddy. LeBron himself has had better playoff games than 30-10-10. Like I said, I just can't take you serious buddy. 

Bron might really be the GOAT, man.

:smh:

It disgusts me how many grown men are saying **** like this.

Let's let the dudes career play out before we proclaim him the best ever. 

10 years in and he's the GOAT. Really?

I'm talking talent wise not career.

Jay has the greatest career of any MC easily (far as a mix of accolades and talent) but he's not the greatest MC as far as musical/lyrical talent and ability (far from it).

Talent wise I don't see anybody seeing LeBron, ever....and when its all said and done he may have the best statistical and achievement filled career of all time.

But I was just talking about on a talent level.

Someone can be a lesser individual talent than you and still scrape out a better career. Those 2 things are independent.

Last edited:
Clutchness just can't really be put into stats. imo its more about mindset.

Lebron is the best player in the world & now he plays with confidence and composure with the game on the line. That makes him clutch.

Lebron was a great player a few years ago but played shaky and sometimes visibly scared with the game on the line. He was not clutch.

Kobe or Lebron could be 0-24 in the "clutch situations" defined as "within 3 with under 50.6 seconds left in the fourth quarter blah blah blah" but if their mindset is right then they're still the most clutch players in the game.

Last edited:
Lebron James is a better OVERALL player than Kobe ever has or ever will be
He ain't as clutch as Kobe.

Kobe has never had to lay it up for a game winner, he just pump fakes and launches a fade away that is cash money.

Kobe>Jordan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom