Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

:rofl:

I'll be right back with some better playoff stats.

Ok in 2001 Kobe scored 48 points, grabbed 16 rebounds, 3 assist, 2 steals, 1 block on 15 for 29 shooting a playoff game were theyt swept the Kings. This is at the ripe old age of 22.

Again in 2001 Kobe had 36 points, 9 rebounds and 8 assist against the Spurs

Kobe in 2007 had 45 points, 6 rebounds and 6 assist versus the Suns with zero help against the Suns.

Kobe in 2006 had 50 points, 8 rebounds, 5 assist and 3 steals with zero help against the Suns.

MJ in 1991 in the finals against the Lakers had 33 points, 7 rebound, 13 assist, 2 steals and 1 block

MJ in 1992 in the finals against the Blazers had 35 points at halftime. He ended with 39 points (in 35 mins), 3 rebounds, 11 assist and 2 steals

MJ in 1993 in the finals against the Suns had 55 points, 8 rebounds and 4 assist

MJ in 1997 in the finals against the Jazz had 38 points , 7 rebounds, 5 assist, 3 steals and 1 block

In conclusion, both you and Elias are idiots with your selective stats. There is noway in hell that LeBron just had the greatest game since 86. That's what you stated homie. These are all playoff games listed buddy. LeBron himself has had better playoff games than 30-10-10. Like I said, I just can't take you serious buddy. 
lol you a hater and it's apparent.

no one is talking about Kobe.

no one is talking about MJ.

why do lames like yourself continue to live in the past?

especially when half those kobe stats occurred when he was being outed in the playoffs

and holding that damn team hostage with his trade demands 
laugh.gif

and the other half is when Shaq was in his prime dominating any and every thing.

stop.

now.

is it a fact that that stat line hasn't been seen since '86? yes it is.

and you're big on facts right??

call is selective if you want, but while you're doing that hop off me.

respond if you'd like but if you think i'm gonna go back and forth with you you're mistaken.

especially when half those kobe stats occurred when he was being outed in the playoffs

laugh.gif

and the other half is when Shaq was in his prime dominating any and every thing.

stop.

now.

respond if you'd like but if you think i'm gonna go back and forth with you you're mistaken.
Now you're changing your argument like I knew you would. You said LeBron's performance was that greatest since 86 right? If that's what you said, you just lied. I gave you greater playoff games by other players. Two of the Kobes games came from years where he won a ring. All of Jordans came in the finals. You do the math son. I could give a rats *** if you go back and forth.

laugh.gif

stop.
now.

Now you're changing your argument like I knew you would. You said LeBron's performance was that greatest since 86 right? If that's what you said, you just lied. I gave you greater playoff games by other players. Two of the Kobes games came from years where he won a ring. All of Jordans came in the finals. You do the math son. I could give a rats *** if you go back and forth.

He actually didn't say it was the best performance since 1986. He said "[LeBron] put up a stat line that hasn't been seen since '86".

Are you including the regular season or strictly postseason? If its the former, I'm sure it has been done since then but if it is the latter, can you please provide a reference? Thanks b
Just look on ESPN or whatever other sports site. It's all there in black and white. Those are all postseason games. It was a great performance however, their have been better. LeBron also had extra time due to OT to help pad stats. Kobe's and Jordan's all came in regulation.

Lebron James is a better OVERALL player than Kobe ever has or ever will be

AM I SUPPOSED TO BE IMPRESSED BY A DUDE THAT TRAVELS BEFORE HE PUTS THE BALL ON THE FLOOR AND THEN TRAVELS AGAIN AFTERWARDS WHILE HAVING AN OPEN LANE TO THE BASKET?

The only impressive thing is that he does it so fast that it is hard to see but he CHEATS. Traveling is breaking the rules and dude does it ALL THE TIME. His footwork/dribbling is so trash. Like I have been saying, once he loses his explosiveness he will look ridiculous trying to do those moves. This is the same player that travels to set up for a routine step back jump shot :x

I ask again...Why should I be impressed by that play when he traveled? He probably traveled on the previous layup as well with that crab dribble. 100% sure Wade also took 3 steps on his layup in OT as well.

I am impressed by their athleticism but that is it.

I didnt say hes never clutch. Im just saying hes around number 5 on my top 5 clutchest players in the NBA list, is that so bad? And am I supposed to completely forget about 2011? Sounds like you dont wanna remember it.

And btw, whats your avy mean? I thought the song went started from the bottom now we here, UM has been buns for the past decade. If anything it should be started from the top, now we here.
They haven't been buns for th past decade the were in the nationchampionship in 2003 and got robbed and were on the top 10
Intill 2007. We've been real mediocre the last 6-7 years but we should be good this year with everybody returning.

AM I SUPPOSED TO BE IMPRESSED BY A DUDE THAT TRAVELS BEFORE HE PUTS THE BALL ON THE FLOOR AND THEN TRAVELS AGAIN AFTERWARDS WHILE HAVING AN OPEN LANE TO THE BASKET?

The only impressive thing is that he does it so fast that it is hard to see but he CHEATS. Traveling is breaking the rules and dude does it ALL THE TIME. His footwork/dribbling is so trash. Like I have been saying, once he loses his explosiveness he will look ridiculous trying to do those moves. This is the same player that travels to set up for a routine step back jump shot :x

I ask again...Why should I be impressed by that play when he traveled? He probably traveled on the previous layup as well with that crab dribble. 100% sure Wade also took 3 steps on his layup in OT as well.

I am impressed by their athleticism but that is it.

Your the only one who thinks its a travel give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom