Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Los Angeles Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak called Phil Jackson to tell him the Lakers were hiring Mike D'Antoni instead of him as coach, he responded the only way he knew how.

"I laughed," Jackson told ESPN's "Mike & Mike in the Morning" show Wednesday. "It was humorous to me when Mitch said that we think that Mike is a better coach for this group of guys."

:lol: :smokin

Anyone read the book yet?

When Los Angeles Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak called Phil Jackson to tell him the Lakers were hiring Mike D'Antoni instead of him as coach, he responded the only way he knew how.

"I laughed," Jackson told ESPN's "Mike & Mike in the Morning" show Wednesday. "It was humorous to me when Mitch said that we think that Mike is a better coach for this group of guys."

:rofl:

good ol Phil

phil is that dude. 
nthat.gif

keeps it real no matter the cost..

Why should Phil give a @#$% what he says? He's got 11 rings, millions of dollars, is marrying the heiress to the Lakers empire and never needs to work again. If I were him I would say whatever I thought too.

Why should Phil give a @#$% what he says? He's got 11 rings, millions of dollars, is marrying the heiress to the Lakers empire and never needs to work again. If I were him I would say whatever I thought too.

because how much money you have or accomplishments you've achieved doesn't exempt you from being an *******. we let the wealthy in society get away with so much but slander the lesser privileged for the same thing.

"if you're rich and crazy, you're eccentric. if you're poor and crazy, you're just crazy."

I would love to see Dwight walk away from the Lakers for the sake of just seeing a high-profiled superstar say NO to L.A..

Then come to Houston on top of that?

Even though I don't want him here, that would make me love him if he left LA :smokin

Yea if Omer didn't have hands of stone, Rockets wouldn't even need Dwight, he's improved by leaps and bounds, but Dwight is as sure-handed as anybody. It is hilarious though that Omer is now a better FT shooter than Dwight.

because how much money you have or accomplishments you've achieved doesn't exempt you from being an *******. we let the wealthy in society get away with so much but slander the lesser privileged for the same thing.

"if you're rich and crazy, you're eccentric. if you're poor and crazy, you're just crazy."

You're right. Although in this case, I don't think Phil said anything that was really out of line. He does sometimes though.

Tony absolutely did not hit his head. On the live play I thought, "why is he grabbing his head?" :lol:

Like I said before. Dwight gets fouled like that ten times a game.

He bumped his head on the floor. I slowed it down and watched it frame by frame. I'm not saying he didn't flop, but his head made contact with the ground no question

man Dwight would be so damn stupid to not sign with Houston. if thats not a perfect fit i dont know what is.

Good post dude. What CP3 said at the end is my #1 reason why so many busts happen each draft in every sport. To many dudes stop working hard once they get drafted and become content with being average.

I wonder who CP3 was referring to though. :nerd:

Chris probably talking about Blake....he doesn't think Blake works that hard...and IMO Blake is vastly overrated and soft....people get too wowed by his dunks and ****....his defensive presence is soft....Chris just needs to bounce so the Clips can return to being trash

Chris probably talking about Blake....he doesn't think Blake works that hard...and IMO Blake is vastly overrated and soft....people get too wowed by his dunks and ****....his defensive presence is soft....Chris just needs to bounce so the Clips can return to being trash

Well, considering that clip is at least 3 or 4 years old, I'm pretty sure he wasn't talking about Blake.

Wait so TNT hosting every off days? Why don't they have full coverage cause aint no one trying to listen to magic and crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom