Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro get your mouth off his junk

How bout people just stop looking for any reason to bash lebron. The little thing he does and people wanna talk **** bout him. If you came in second in something would you say that sucked? That's all he said

I believe he can guard any position but damn win a game 1 on 5 smh

Welp.

Bucks just gonna have to win in it 7 (winning 4 in a row against a team that probably hasn't lost 4 in a row all season).

No worries.
pimp.gif

Gerald Wallace 
mean.gif
He wasn't close to being worth a high lottery pick & Billy Hunter pulled the trigger anyway.

Then he didn't want to let him walk cause he would've literally traded the pick for nothing so he overpaid to make sure Wallace didn't leave.

He & Joe Johnson are killing them financially & on the court.

Idk how you could find any redeeming qualities in Jennings as an owner. I was a fan of him coming out of HS but he hasn't progressed or become skilled in any way he's still getting by on his natural ability. He's wild ineffecient, doesn't create well for others and should be a far better defender. He's young but in your fourth season you should be better than you were as a rookie

"I guard everybody on the floor," James said while sitting at his locker in Milwaukee. "I don't know if it's one player in NBA history that's guarded 1 (point guards) through 5 (centers). It's over with now, but it's cool."

LeBron with the not-so-humble brag... I wonder if he realizes he would get destroyed by any 4 or 5 that can walk in a straight line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom