Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
deng3.gif

I'd rather have the backcourt of sam cassell and gary payton than jennings and ellis, that crap is ridiculous....

Hated that trade from jump. They should have tried to add an athletic wing but probably couldn't get much for a beat up Bogut

I really don't understand why the fans if teams like New York and Chicago boo and hate on lebron so much. When in reality in the summer of 2010 they were all over his balls begging him to come to their team.

Not surprising but if the Nets lose in the 1st round that'd be pretty embarrassing. I'd hope they smarten up and try their best to get rid of Joe Johnson among other dead weight pieces.

I really don't understand why the fans if teams like New York and Chicago boo and hate on lebron so much. When in reality in the summer of 2010 they were all over his balls begging him to come to their team.

he plays for another team
and in the same conference
it makes sense

Why can't everyone love lebron? :frown:

This might be one of the dumbest things I've ever read on here.

The fact that he spurned their teams and the whole circus of his free agency probably has something to do with that.

The fact that he spurned their teams and the whole circus of his free agency probably has something to do with that.

How so? I never once heard LeBron say I want to go to new York or Chicago.
Media was doing all that talk about where he should go play

I fell asleep on the Memphis game I have no clue whats been happening.

In regards to the Brooklyn game, tonight forever confirmed my assumptions about them. They really look like a team that was built up of guys who met each other on the street and decided to play pick up basketball. 1-26 is the stuff of a pickup team, 33% is the work of a pick up team. That roster has a horrendous makeup and they will never do anything worthwhile if it stays the way it is now.

How so? I never once heard LeBron say I want to go to new York or Chicago.
Media was doing all that talk about where he should go play
I meant that he visited with representatives of both teams during his free agency but did not end up signing with either team, hence he spurned them in the respective fanbases' eyes.

Not necessarily that he said he wanted to play for a particular team.

:wow: i had NO CLUE bayless could rise like that :wow:
I don't understand some nba players. All thos. Hops and they never dunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom