Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicago putting the clamps on the Brooklyn.

Brooklyn was up 17-5 with 6 & a half left in the first.

It's 7 left in the 2nd, and they only have 20.

Last edited:

Smh. Started off in the league wrong.

Lebron over there crying about not getting the DPOY huh? Smh

*insert here* "how was he crying tho?" While not reading the whole espn article.

All it means is that he won the MVP.

He is the only player in NBA history that can guard all 5 positions at once. He can win games 1 vs 5 probably

Bro get your mouth off his junk

I believe he can guard any position but damn win a game 1 on 5 smh

Over your head, he is a Lebron hater

Yoooo you know your team sucks when TNT is pointing the camera at ray Allen after an inbounds and you give it away instantly.

Looking at jennings carreer stats and im thinking which team is gonna mess up and give him the max

no one. owners are too smart to do that now, especially because he is not an exciting player that will increase revenue by a substantial margin.

Yeah but it pissess me off because we shouldnt be playin all lightly even if it is the Bucks. Have to establish that playoff rhytm! Lol. This series theyve been goin thru the motions for the first 32 min and then tightening it up the last 16.
They'll be alright. When Bron goes to the post game is when things start to turn up intensity wise. They are definitely not engaged in this series, but when they turn it on, albeit in brief stints, it isn't even close. :smokin

Bro get your mouth off his junk

I believe he can guard any position but damn win a game 1 on 5 smh

You are just a hater. I may be reaching but send Lebron out there and team him up with a ref and he would go 82-0 and win every award there is.

I believe he can win the 6th man award as a starter.

I just hope Jennings stays away from Utah.

I enjoy watching that team and I don't want it ruined.

I just hope Jennings stays away from Utah.

I enjoy watching that team and I don't want it ruined.
I've always enjoyed watching Utah too.

It'll be interesting to see what kinda changes they make this year, there will be a huge makeover there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom