Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't forget the 1st owner is paying 2 head coaches for the next couple of seasons.

Exactly! I can go on n on too but hopefully folks get the gist. That owner will always escape that "worst owner" tag because they will always be one of the most attractive destinations and hv tons of money to throw at players.

Morrison would have been decent if it wasnt for that knee injury :smh:

I disagree, I got to watch dude up close and personal his rookie season and dude was shook at the NBA level. You could tell by looking at him he was overwhelmed by the speed of the game and how skilled even the worse players were.

I was hurt too, I can remember being so hype the bobcats got him and I could go see him play. Dude was an absolute beast at Gonzaga...thought for sure he was the next Bird...how wrong I was

I see my boy BD is putting that cross roads n ucla education to good use! :pimp:

Reppin LA swans #launfd

Last edited:
Kevin Durant sat in a leather terminal chair next to a practice court and pointed toward the 90-degree- angle at the upper-right corner of the key that represents the elbow. “See that spot,” Durant said. “I used to shoot 38, 39 percent from there off the catch coming around pin-down screens.” He paused for emphasis. “I’m up to 45, 46 percent now.”

Durant has hired his own analytics expert. He tailors workouts to remedy numerical imbalances. He harps on efficiency more than a Prius dealer. To Durant, basketball is an orchard, and every shot an apple. “Let’s say you’ve got 40 apples on your tree,” Durant explains. “I could eat about 30 of them, but I’ve begun limiting myself to 15 or 16. Let’s take the wide-open three and the post-up at the nail. Those are good apples. Let’s throw out the pull-up three in transition and the step-back fadeaway. Those are rotten apples. The three at the top of the circle — that’s an in-between apple. We only want the very best on the tree.”

Sports Illustrated

What kicks is Earl wearing? :nerd:

KD V Elites

Those are iiiight.

Kevin Durant sat in a leather terminal chair next to a practice court and pointed toward the 90-degree- angle at the upper-right corner of the key that represents the elbow. “See that spot,” Durant said. “I used to shoot 38, 39 percent from there off the catch coming around pin-down screens.” He paused for emphasis. “I’m up to 45, 46 percent now.”

Durant has hired his own analytics expert. He tailors workouts to remedy numerical imbalances. He harps on efficiency more than a Prius dealer. To Durant, basketball is an orchard, and every shot an apple. “Let’s say you’ve got 40 apples on your tree,” Durant explains. “I could eat about 30 of them, but I’ve begun limiting myself to 15 or 16. Let’s take the wide-open three and the post-up at the nail. Those are good apples. Let’s throw out the pull-up three in transition and the step-back fadeaway. Those are rotten apples. The three at the top of the circle — that’s an in-between apple. We only want the very best on the tree.”

Sports Illustrated
dude is poisoning russ by not telling him about the rotten apples :smh:

Ellis and Jennings have combined for 1 POINT. Bron and Wade have 15 and 12...and somehow the Bucks are only down 4.

I don't have NBA TV so I can't watch it, but if anybody wants to explain wth is going on please let me know :lol:

I can see why Carmelo and Amare will never work, I don't think he would pass gas or pass a kidney stone. It must be frustrating having him for a teammate....

Last edited:
When an entire team is involved in a commercial, such as the action scenes in the wade/Durant commercials, I wonder how it's planned. I'm assuming it's filmed hours before those teams play. Also, I wonder if the teammates featured were paid, like reggie Jackson.

Heat keeping it close with 2 no dambs given shooters like Ellis and Jennings, they gonna mess around and lose :lol:

LOL nvm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom