Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is a worse owner: the owner with a storied franchise currently consisting of 4 stars and prob all HOFers who barely made the playoffs and wont win the ring this year even though they were basically crowned to do so before pre season or the fairly new owner starting from the bottom (kinda like his career) who acquired an avg to garbage team that's still garbage after a few years but room to improve?

Who is a worse owner: the owner with a storied franchise currently consisting of 4 stars and prob all HOFers who barely made the playoffs and wont win the ring this year even though they were basically crowned to do so before pre season or the fairly new owner starting from the bottom (kinda like his career) who acquired an avg to garbage team that's still garbage after a few years but room to improve?
don't forget the 1st owner is paying 2 head coaches for the next couple of seasons.

Last edited:
Knicks game coming up.

I expected this to be a short series because I expected Tyson/Martin to hold Garnett down offensively.

And without Rondo, KGs offense is every bit as important as his defense.

Game 1, he didn't even hit double figures. If the upset happens, he'll need to be around 20 ppg for the remainder of the series.

go outside and fly a kite instead :lol:

Both equally entertaining.

Bobcats staff: Hey Michael today is the day before the draft lets make our last second analysis.
MJ: I'm going golfing today and tomorrow.
Staff: But your going to miss the draft tomorrow.
MJ: IDGAF

:smokin

Last edited:

yeah hes a horrible owner. they should definetly be the first seed with steve blake leading the offense

u know nothing about basketball.

What kicks is Earl wearing? :nerd:

KD V Elites

damn Knicks half court O lookin like the clips right now no ball movement at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom