Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished reading that espn article highlighting artest on Bryant's tweeting n I'm not sure if bruh is serious with all that slurping he does to bryant! Dude went from trying to kill bryant a couple years ago to non stop slurpage n ultra homerism.

Clowns gone clown!

Come on, Boston. I am disappointed.

Not that I have anything against the Knicks, but I was hoping for a better series.

Last edited:
Wow great block

Can someone tell me how this #Knickstape thing started

Can someone tell me how this #Knickstape thing started

Baron Davis actually started the whole #Knickstape thing. Last year, the Knicks bench was called "Mobb Deep" and that was also nicknamed by Baron Davis. I guess when the Knicks picked up steam, he called anything great we did and related it to #Knickstape. It's actually a play on words with the word "Mixtape".

Come on, Boston. I am disappointed.
With Rondo out & KG giving them nothing in game 1 & in foul trouble in game 2 they just don't have enough offensively.

These quarters where they struggle to score double digits just absolutely kills them

Last edited:
:smh: at anyone thinking Rondo wasn't the best player on the C's

Everyone knows rondo is the best player on celtics but he's still a flawed player who isn't consistent. There's a reason the Celtic offense didn't fall off too much once he got injured and they replaced him with shooting guards.

#Spurstape
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom