Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol the d rose slander

i was hoping Brooklyn would come through with some obnoxious wrestling chant like a-c-l or we want rose. But i guess it helps that it sounds like they are chanting boring every time the bulls have the ball and the arena sounds like 2k on my xbox with all the rap instrumentals being played.

In all seriousness though, it has to make for an awkward Locker room. Your teammates out there getting whooped, playing hard, and you're just sitting there. You're healthy, your teammates who play with you everyday in practice know you're healthy, and yet you're just sitting there watching them get whooped during the most important time of the year.

Gotta make for an awkward locker room.

Pappy Mason ‏@FreshAIG 35m
It's a good thing Derrick Rose can't read, cause his mentions would have him depressed right now.

:lol:

In all seriousness though, it has to make for an awkward Locker room. Your teammates out there getting whooped, playing hard, and you're just sitting there. You're healthy, your teammates who play with you everyday in practice know you're healthy, and yet you're just sitting there watching them get whooped during the most important time of the year.

Gotta make for an awkward locker room.
especially with them playing hurt and logging all those minutes i thought Noah or boozer would of barked on him by now. When his bro came out and threw them under the bus i really thought i would of heard some locker room grumbles but i guess they are cool with it 
eyes.gif

where is that dude whos a bulls fan that post a hundred million times during a lakers game but is ghost during his teams game? I dont see any blocked white lines scrolling down these pages....

tears must be had after getting washed by the brooklyn nets...

derrick rose on the bench laughing and thinking I am glad my brother said I don't want to play with these scrubs instead of me saying it...

Last edited:
Pappy Mason ‏@FreshAIG 35m
It's a good thing Derrick Rose can't read, cause his mentions would have him depressed right now.

:lol:

Jesus Christ lol

I don't always like that twitter gives every moron a medium to unleash their stupidity and hatred... But it's just so funny at times

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom