Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If dudes not ready why risk it. This team ain't winning anything this year with or without Pooh. Let him heal add a couple of pieces and make that push next season.
It's not really a risk at this point anymore tbqh. Chances of him getting injured now isn't any better or worse than it is playing a 82 game season. Now is the time to play.

They been playing for so long without him at this point it would just be for nothing. The whole squad would have to get acclimated with each other again and this is the wrong time to do that. Then again being so crappy on offense you might say they have nothing to lose (shrugs)

Doesn't matter the impact, like you just said, nothing to lose. Then again I guess I'm just a desperate Bulls fan. 
tired.gif

Jalen my ***** but you could tell it took him a long time to learn how to read, he speaks with no flow he just out there talking

Bulls struggle on the offensive end, such a eye sore :x

And so is D-Will's hair :lol: homie's hair literally starts out full and is gone up top by the half :lol: that dye man.

But Deron has been so much better since the ASG break, this is the Daron that we remember. I was a fan of Brooklyn at the beginning of the season, and with Deron and Brook playing like this, they'll sweep the bulls easily.

roll.gif
Zach Randolph. Dude has a baldie and is going HAM with the brush

Last edited:
Jalen my ***** but you could tell it took him a long time to learn how to read, he speaks with no flow he just out there talking

This is the stupidest thing Ive ever read in my life. This man is damn near 50 years old and dude is analyzing his reading skills from his childhood.

:smh: "if I don't feel like I'm ready to come back, I'm not coming back. "
*proceeds to do windmill.
Come on dude, D Rose is my dude, but I got the feeling that he's being too apprehensive. At the end of the day it's his health, not mine, but I have a feeling that he is closer to being healthy than he thinks.

Haha, Oh Man.

Bill Simmons does not care what he says at all....

He was tryna talk about Brook Lopez during halftime of the Denver/GS game and Magic just cut him off like "Nah, you good" lol

they were suppose to talk about the nets/bulls preview and magic was still talking about javele mcgee. then they went to commercial after showing noah and didnt even mention anything for the gm, lol

not awesome pathetic. I had season tix because i had a girl that was working at phillips arena at the time. Stephen jackson, jason terry, antonie walker, solomon jones, dan dickau, marvin willams at number 2, drafting the same player every year, the only good thing about going to the game was seeing the girls from magic city and jazzy tee's in civilian clothes trying to swindle the people from out of town. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom