Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
not awesome pathetic. I had season tix because i had a girl that was working at phillips arena at the time. Stephen jackson, jason terry, antonie walker, solomon jones, dan dickau, marvin willams at number 2, drafting the same player every year, the only good thing about going to the game was seeing the girls from magic city and jazzy tee's in civilian clothes trying to swindle the people from out of town. 
You should do yourself a favor and become a fan of a respectable franchise as opposed to putting time and energy into the worst sports franchise that ever existed. I will egg the Philips Arena with you and every surrounding building.

You should do yourself a favor and become a fan of a respectable franchise as opposed to putting time and energy into the worst sports franchise that ever existed. I will egg the Philips Arena with you and every surrounding building.
im moving to san antonio next month so ive got a year or 2 left of the spurs to witness.But honestly ive never really been a fan of a franchise before but more so of the team. For instance i didnt like care for the pistons until rasheed joined that bunch and they had that swag for 2 years same with the 02-05 mavs with dirk fin and nash. The only franchise that i rep and cheer for is the saints 
mean.gif

Jalen my ***** but you could tell it took him a long time to learn how to read, he speaks with no flow he just out there talking

Why are him and Magic so unnecessarily loud :lol:

The Michigan school system

hey, dont hate on michigan

:lol:
Soooooo glad I wasn't in school yet when I lived in Michigan 
laugh.gif

Schools suck in Detroit, not in the burbs :lol:

if Jalen went to school in detroit then it explains a lot.

not awesome pathetic. I had season tix because i had a girl that was working at phillips arena at the time. Stephen jackson, jason terry, antonie walker, solomon jones, dan dickau, marvin willams at number 2, drafting the same player every year, the only good thing about going to the game was seeing the girls from magic city and jazzy tee's in civilian clothes trying to swindle the people from out of town. 
Be a fan of the Lakers!

Damn. So much for a loyal fan base lol.
I want other people to come back from an ACL injury. Especially considering how Rose played and how torquey his moves were.

Does Rose just not want to play for the Bulls anymore? Gotta be more to why he's not playing. It can't just be he's not mentally ready (I don't think anybody is that mentally fragile) cuz you can't know that until you out there in a few games that actually count.

Got Blatche out her showing off :smh:

Last edited:
im moving to san antonio next month so ive got a year or 2 left of the spurs to witness.But honestly ive never really been a fan of a franchise before but more so of the team. For instance i didnt like care for the pistons until rasheed joined that bunch and they had that swag for 2 years same with the 02-05 mavs with dirk fin and nash. The only franchise that i rep and cheer for is the saints 
mean.gif
Welcome to the fold
If we lose this series, Bulls organization should make you take the ACT test over and over @drose
laugh.gif

Best one I've seen, he's getting lit up
eek.gif
eek.gif
. Wow at his mentions right now

LLOLLLLL at Noahs face after the Williams dunk

Last edited:
Lol clowning the bulls. While D.Rose having convos to he's inner self on why he's not out there lmaoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom