Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or did Kevin McHale overachieve with this Houston roster? This Houston roster looks horrible to me....

McHale has overachieved, but to think the roster "looks horrible" is just silly. It's ok though, there's not a tv deal here yet for even the local people to see, so it's understandable to think that

I see my Spurs coming out in the West, only because play Houston 1st round, that game will go to 5, then play Denver/GS, both young teams, but no playoff experience, then OKC will be hurting going through Lakers, Clips/Grizz.

Spurs Vs Heat/Knicks finals

My Spurs 2013 NBA Champs

Why are the fools booing harden? Smh

Last I recalled ole mark artest tried to knock harden's head off and wasn't the sole reason okc swept the lakers

Steph with the tie :pimp: you know he wants it too;his teammates were ready to explode when he took his last 3. Whenever a record is on the line the game is so tense until it's broken. Mark shouldve kept him in to break it and get it out of the way :lol:

So if lakers and gsw win, who plays spurs?

I see my Spurs coming out in the West, only because play Houston 1st round, that game will go to 5, then play Denver/GS, both young teams, but no playoff experience, then OKC will be hurting going through Lakers, Clips/Grizz.

My Spurs 2013 NBA Champs

Houston will go 6. And they'll have trouble with Denver because they're practically unbeatable at home and they run wayyy to much for the Spurs.

You're kidding yourself thinking OKC is gonna have a tough time with the Lakers tho. :lol: That'll be a quick 4 and out.

Man imma be so salty if the rockets win n all jazz had to do was step it up one game to keep the lakers out! Even if lakers get swept by okc, I still don't want to see them anymore this season.

My Spurs 2013 NBA Champs

You mean Skip Bayless' Spurs.

Spurs are getting second.

Will laugh at you afterwards.

whats outlandish about that?  is it really that hard to admit your boy threw in the towel already looking forward to the beach?

In 2009? He left nothing on the table in the ORL series.

And he only had 1 bad game in that celtics series, game 6 was just full with bad turnovers but he played his *** off the whole game

No game 4 and 5 were horrible type of games. Lebron really only played great that game 3 in Boston

W.e you say dawg

Man imma be so salty if the rockets win n all jazz had to do was step it up one game to keep the lakers out! Even if lakers get swept by okc, I still don't want to see them anymore this season.
really sucks that you're being forced to watch lakers games

My Spurs 2013 NBA Champs

No sir the curse continues

Assuming LA gets that 7th spot, will this be the greatest 1st round, in terms of matchups, EVER?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom