Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brooklyn/CHI is locked in. Chicago won 3 of the 4 games.

It would be devastating if Brooklyn put together a $90 mil roster & got eliminated in round 1.

So close :smh:

Last edited:
I just don't understand how you come out to a must win game and only score 68pts and steady missing layups! You don't deserve to make the playoffs especially when they were up to like the 5th spot not long ago but I def don't agree with a team like the lakers making it no matter what they do tonight because of the jazz folding either. Too many silly rules.

Friend of Ray Allen's among those hurt in marathon
By TIM REYNOLDS (AP Basketball Writer)

MIAMI (AP) -- If he was still a member of the Boston Celtics, Ray Allen knows exactly where he would have been when a pair of explosions rocked the Boston Marathon.

He'd have been at the finish line - where the bombings occurred.

In the Miami Heat locker room on Wednesday, Allen told reporters that a friend of his family was among those who lost a leg in Monday's deadly explosions at the marathon, and that another friend owned the restaurant that employed the 29-year-old woman who was one of the three people killed in the blasts.

***​

Allen has been a spectator at the marathon several times, going back to his days with the Celtics. He said his mother has run the marathon three times and that his wife has done so twice.

''We would have been sitting at the finish line, me and my whole family, waiting on my mom and my wife. ... They would have been running if we were in Boston,'' said Allen, in his first season with the Heat.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/friend-ray-allens-among-those-003054391--nba.html

Pull up espn's page n first thing is see is buffoonery by Dwight! Dude has been acting hella clownish every since bryant went down.

I swear I wished they didn't make the playoffs so he could look stupid along with bryant. Now I gotta hear laker fan's mouths for their remaining 5 games of the season and see these stupid fake laker flags on vehicles out in these la streets.

Btw! Heat are def repeating. Writing is all on the wall. I initially had okc taking this year but the heat are just cookin!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom