Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwight went straight up with that smh

Not sure if srs.

This game is a perfect example if why LA needs to play the Spurs to have a chance to see the 2nd round. If Lin is beating them down the court like this imagine what Westbrook will do.

They showed a great view on the replay of Dwight going straight up...AND hitting Lin on the arm :lol: People in here looking like this

Yes!!! Lose LA, then get pounded from the back by OKC with ease. LOVE IT

Lol whoa! Slow ya roll. I'm with u but we got a whole half left of rockets double teaming n giving ron, meeks, n Blake threes all night n gasol tip ins. They are bound to get lucky.

Why does it seem like the Rockets are playing their hardest and only up 5 pts? I don't get it

Dude how are the kings winning? Clipps shld be ashamed. Billups having a cool game n yall pay him back with a kings struggle?

Last edited:
Not horrible, but def. Wouldn't have picked them to be playoff bound to start the season.

Then again nobody expected Harden to avg 25 a game either.

Exactly. Defitntely thought they would be rebuilding.

This just made my day. Serious

Should be second in MVP voting at this point

Agreed.

*I think it was reasonable to expect he'd be 22 ppg player

And they have Jeremy Lin and Asik

McHale has overachieved, but to think the roster "looks horrible" is just silly. It's ok though, there's not a tv deal here yet for even the local people to see, so it's understandable to think that

For sure.

Smh @ mo williams. Can't believe the haters expected bron to win with this loser. Biggest game of their season and he pulls another no show like he did in cleveland

Game getting annoying sloppy on both sides. Neither team is on a back to back, so I don't know what they're doing

Smh @ mo williams. Can't believe the haters expected bron to win with this loser. Biggest game of their season and he pulls another no show like he did in cleveland

lebron was pretty close to getting to finals wasn't he?

in those elimination games, wasn't it lebron who vanished?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom