Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antidope cmon son from one hov fan to another u lookin real bleekish. That robin/sidekick role aint wassup

wall the wizard tho

I need the playoff standings to stay the same

San Antonio vs Los Angeles Lakers
OKC vs Houston
Denver vs Golden State
Clippers vs Memphis

:wow: :wow:

Would be competitive every damn series

West is so fun to watch, East is so damn boring and annoying :frown:

John Wall said that if they played the way they've been playing at home they would be a top 4-5 team in the East.

He's not wrong.

Half of the East is backing into the playoffs right now.

If Wall keeps playing at this level, then yup. Definitely not a pipe dream. I think if he can get like.. another quality player to play with him they'd start looking really good.

Mods allowing banned member back now?

i dont think its against the rules to create a new name after getting banned. However he would be dumb to let it be known its him because then mods will be checking him every step. Banned members skate on thin ice.

Last edited:
Mods allowing banned member back now?

i dont think its against the rules to create a new name after getting banned. However he would be dumb to let it be known its him because then mods will be checking him every step. Banned members skate on thin ice.

mods will know its him by his IP. How do you think they expose so many people who try to lie about who they were before. Unless he changed his IP of course..

its not against the rules what he did, i think you gotta wait a month before you make/get a new name

mods will know its him by his IP. How do you think they expose so many people who try to lie about who they were before.

they only expose a member when they are just asking for it.

you think the mods got time to check every members ip? :lol:

Like i said you only put yourself under the scope if you let it be known you are a certain banned member or break rules...

anyways enough of this crap lets get back to tomorrows abc game... lakers vs clippers

is this going to be a season sweep if the lakers lose?

:smokin

Solerius or any other folks that would know....

Is there any truth in that Dale Davis taping his **** to his leg rumor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom