Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK DAMIEN WILKINS. Mouthin off to Bron Bron.

Also I just turned this game on since I didnt think Bron and them would even be playing. Does anyone else think Stern put in the word since the game is on ESPN to make them play. Then they'll prolly sit again next game?

Wall getting that Max contract

While I have no doubt someone is going to blow their load. I still dont know if hes really worth the Max. Hes a great player but I dont know about Max money. But the way the league is right now with contracts I dont see a team being able to get him without someone offering him the Max

So long story short. I agree. But he may be one of those bad contracts down the line.

Wall finishes with 37-5-4 against the #1 ranked defense. Wiz get their 9th straight home win.

Wall getting that Max contract

While I have no doubt someone is going to blow their load. I still dont know if hes really worth the Max. Hes a great player but I dont know about Max money. But the way the league is right now with contracts I dont see a team being able to get him without someone offering him the Max

So long story short. I agree. But he may be one of those bad contracts down the line.
How would it be a bad contract? Remember, we're talking about the rookie scale max, not the "max" max. There's no way Wall isn't gonna be worth the rookie max by the end of next year. Look at the other caliber of players around his age compared to him.

A bad contract would be Eric Gordon getting the max after his rookie contract. I highly doubt Wall's career will go the way of Eric Gordon, at this point he's looking like a PG that you can build a contending team around.

Last edited:
James Anderson... night night 
sick.gif
sick.gif

You're betting on his potential with the max contract he's only 22 but look how good he has been since he's come back. He's a mismatch every night and maybe the fastest player in the league. He creates of the dribble as well as anybody in the league, rebounds extremely well for a pg and his passing is great. He's starting to shoot it better as well and his defense is only going to improve with his length and speed. If he can consistently increase his range and cut the turnovers then he'll be a top 3 player at his position for the next 10 + years. It's up to the FO to surround him with the right talent though but with his skill set he can be a franchise player

Last edited:
I didn't even know James Anderson could get off the ground, all I ever seen him do is shoot 3s since his college days :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom